This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

weird bonus on mansion

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello!, I did the 2nd starting capital stuff to get $50 at mansion, (back in feb. 2) but I hated the site mostly because I was used to multitabling at pstars and mansion multitabling sucks, not enough tables, bad software, etc.

So I played for like 1 day and didn't play again there, now today I thought "hm would be nice to try there again" (because now I play BSS and dont need to multitable) and after some forum reading my guess was than the $50 starting capital was gone because I didn't clear it.

I logged in, and for my surprise I still have $55.57, so I check the bonuses status and I find this:

Anyone has a clue about what this means? I mean isn't it wasted time if I try to clear the $200 bonus, right? :P

(Yeah, I ask because I don't trust mansion because I've heard so many bad things about them than I rather prefer to know if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone knows what this means)
  • 10 replies