blog section of forum

• gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      It would be a lot easier to read peoples blogs to help our game if the poker blogs section was split into sss bss and sng, i have just started playing sngs but find it hard to find who else has sng blogs unless its in their title.

I think splitting this would make it a lot easier for our members to find help and help others in their own variation of the game.
  • 6 replies
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      i'm not sure how you could seperate existing blogs into the catagories though, unless you make an option so the user can move the blog into the relevant section or ask a mod to or something
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      its a good idea, but a bit too much trouble to go to for admins/mods
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      TBH Just put the variant you play in the subject title (like most do). That or just put ridiculous numbers of references to the variant you play in your posts.

That's what a rugged, yet modest, yet devilishly handsome FL player would do anyway.. not sure about SSS because they're too busy opening tables, and, well, we all know BSS players are just compensating for inadequacies in other areas.. ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey gaz639,

The idea is not bad, and in the German community they do actually have own sections for each of the formats. The only thing is that there need to be plenty of active blogs in each section to also guarantee sufficient activity in each section. Right now there is a lot of cross traffic & I actually enjoy blogs from all the different varieties.

As the community grows though I'm sure we will also work towards splitting the section into different formats ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • gaz639
      gaz639
      Bronze
      thanks soy, it was just a thought so i'm glad it could be considered in the future, i have noticed to that it's getting easier to find other sng blogs as they are mainly the people who post in my sng blog so then i can just go to theirs and from then i find other sng players so it is getting easier
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      What about the players that multi disipline.... I've just changed to 3-way poker play.....? How's that gonna work? A blog for each? :tongue: