passed 46 hours after sending id

• pronoakplay
      pronoakplay
      Bronze
      its now 46 hours passed after sendin id but still still waiting.. u really think i will get it in 2 hours? are there people who got starting capital from this site really or just they are kidding?
  • 6 replies
    • pronoakplay
      pronoakplay
      Bronze
      one more thing..

its about 40 hours i wrote a ticket to support but no reply yet
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Be patient....

100's if not 1000's of people have had starting capital from this site.

But as it's free money, there need to be certain checks done to make sure all is above board.

You will get it as long as all the information you have given is correct.
    • pronoakplay
      pronoakplay
      Bronze
      then why doesnt the support reply to my tickets? 40 hours but no reply.. why dont they say 'be patient' like you?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      They could busy. This is free money after all, many people want it.

Honestly, you will get it, just give it a little more time. I got mine after a day, but some people have had to wait a week or so, it just depends on the poker room you chose etc.

It takes around 4 days I believe to process the ID. But the site I chose didn't require any.

I'd give it another 2 - 3 days and if you don't have your starting capital by then. You could write another ticket.
    • pronoakplay
      pronoakplay
      Bronze
      hey Chiller3k, why r u helping others but not me?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello pronoakplay,

Your ID check has already been processed and the transfer to your account initiated. As stated in the FAQ it can take 48 hours for the ID check plus 48 hours for the transfer, totalling a waiting time of up to 96 hours.

Considering the money transfer was already initiated you will probably have it on your account sometime in the next 10-30 hours.

Best regards
      SoyCD