Kesy From Australia.

• kesy
      Just would like to introduce myself.

My name is Kiera and live in Australia.
      I'm 19yrs old and have been playing with free play chips on pokerstars for acouple of months.
      I'm currenly working as a check-out chick and studying Floristry.
      Also I have been playing pub poker with a company called Aussie Hold'em for the last 6 months and love the game.
      You may know justkyle88, he is a regular on this site, referred me and I met him through Aussie Hold'em.

Anyway, i'm sick of playing with play chips so i decided to sign up with this site to improve my poker game, and maybe win some money :)
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Kiera, welcome to PokerStrategy.

This site has lots of strategy material available which can help improve your poker game and all of the members are really friendly and keen to help each others game. We also have a lot of fun and laughs along the way with a great community spirit.

Take your time reading through all of the strategy guides, attend a few free live coaching sessions (hopefully there will be some suitable to your time zone) and feel free to post unsure hands in the sample hands threads. If unsure of anything, just ask.

Welcome to the community and we look forward to seeing you active in the forums soon.

Wishing you every success.

• Jaissica
      Hi Kesy.

If you are AEST, the best "fishy" times for most poker rooms tend to be early morning Aus time, especially saturday and sunday mornings. Most poker rooms are european and that puts 10pm their time at about 7am local.

If you are on a US room (is pokerstars US? I think it is), play about lunchtime onwards for maximum "bad player" coverage. 10pm = ~1pm local.

Good to have another Aussie on board :)
    • andybandy008
      Hey Kesy!!!

Welcome on Pokerstrategy!!
      Its a great Side to teach how toget a good Pokerplayer!!!

By the Way i am from Germany and live in Melbourne for the Moment.

I love Australia!!!!

So have a good start at the real Money Tables and allways follow the Bankrollmanagment.:)
    • justkyle88
      haha, hey Kesy.
      See.. there is plenty of nice people here.
      Goodluck with your poker progress.
    • smellmerfinger
      did you do ok?
    • kesy
      thanks everyone,
      its nice to no there are heaps of people out there wanting to help :) i will keep yous updated with my progress and would love any feed back you guys have

cheers, Kesy