Anyone want to make 5$?

• kkornfreak

I've started my poker journey about a year ago when i registered in pokerstrategy. Well at that time i was a noob (probably i'm still) and i've blown away those 50$.

About two weeks ago i've registered at vcpoker and used their 10$, from which now i've made 120$. All the knowledge came from this website since i'm still a bronze and i've read all the articles and watched almost all the videos that are in database. I'd like to see, read more but vcpoker is not one of the PS poker rooms.

Mine problem is that i dont own a VISA card yet. I was hoping that one would send me the money through the titan poker software and i'd deposited that money to your paypal account. Ofcourse you'd get some extra dollars.

I'd need at least 5 or 10$ to start.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello kkornfreak,

Please be aware that the arranging of private money transfers is against the board rules: Board Rules

I will therefore have to close this thread & have edited parts of your post. I would recommend getting an account at either Neteller or Moneybookers with which you can transfer your money between poker rooms. This is possible even without a VISA card.

Best regards