Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $59,66
      Hero:
      $25,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 6:spade: , K:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,25, SB raises to $3,25, Hero calls $2,00.

Turn: ($8,75) 3:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $5,75, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8,75
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I am not really sure about raising with such hand and having so loose players after me. I'd rather prefer to just fold this.

As played
      Flop: Bet bigger, ~$1.50.
      Turn: I don't really get his line, I am Calling here and reevaluating river.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I like open bet with your hand.

Flop: I would call a raise.
      Turn: I would call and reevaluate on the river.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      That's SH game which I find quite aggressive and for this reason I always openraise broadways from LP.

Well, what I thought on the turn was, he showed a lot of strength on the flop by check/raising me, but that could have been a bluff or just weakly hit the board and semibluffed, but when he barrels again on the turn I got a feeling he wanted to play for stacks but I didn't with TP and T kicker, or should I have, perhaps?
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I like open bet with your hand.

Flop: I would call a raise.
      Turn: I would call and reevaluate on the river.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Let's presume I call turn, on the river comes blank and villain shoves, would you go broke with this hand?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      No, too many hands have u beat. At the same time I don't see him betting with a better K on the river, however he'll likely bet with 2 pair and sets. So It's quite possible he'd check his Khands and u'd see a free showdown, maybe adding a note about his play.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hmm , if you call turn river will be hard. You will only have a 3/4 pot left . It`s true that I don`t really get villain`s line and I can`t see worse hands that would bet out on river but I think I would call river too and make a note on his play.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you should at least call one more time on the turn, because villain range is too polarized to 6x and sometimes AK, AA- so he is likely bluffing there enough times.
      Depends on the reads you can stack off, because he is not really shoving there KQ, KJ and sometimes he is also c/c AK, AA- so he likely has there 6x or bluff.