This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25-SH, CO, KTo

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $59,66
      Hero:
      $25,00

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 6:spade: , K:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1,25, SB raises to $3,25, Hero calls $2,00.

Turn: ($8,75) 3:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $5,75, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8,75
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I am not really sure about raising with such hand and having so loose players after me. I'd rather prefer to just fold this.

As played
      Flop: Bet bigger, ~$1.50.
      Turn: I don't really get his line, I am Calling here and reevaluating river.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I like open bet with your hand.

Flop: I would call a raise.
      Turn: I would call and reevaluate on the river.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      That's SH game which I find quite aggressive and for this reason I always openraise broadways from LP.

Well, what I thought on the turn was, he showed a lot of strength on the flop by check/raising me, but that could have been a bluff or just weakly hit the board and semibluffed, but when he barrels again on the turn I got a feeling he wanted to play for stacks but I didn't with TP and T kicker, or should I have, perhaps?
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I like open bet with your hand.

Flop: I would call a raise.
      Turn: I would call and reevaluate on the river.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Let's presume I call turn, on the river comes blank and villain shoves, would you go broke with this hand?
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      No, too many hands have u beat. At the same time I don't see him betting with a better K on the river, however he'll likely bet with 2 pair and sets. So It's quite possible he'd check his Khands and u'd see a free showdown, maybe adding a note about his play.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Hmm , if you call turn river will be hard. You will only have a 3/4 pot left . It`s true that I don`t really get villain`s line and I can`t see worse hands that would bet out on river but I think I would call river too and make a note on his play.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you should at least call one more time on the turn, because villain range is too polarized to 6x and sometimes AK, AA- so he is likely bluffing there enough times.
      Depends on the reads you can stack off, because he is not really shoving there KQ, KJ and sometimes he is also c/c AK, AA- so he likely has there 6x or bluff.