Black
      Hello,

Nice hand, well played.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Consider that MP2 is middlestack and he´d likely could raise there for value with QQ+, AK, I´d just shove pf and sometimes you also see there JJ.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Consider that MP2 is middlestack and he´d likely could raise there for value with QQ+, AK, I´d just shove pf and sometimes you also see there JJ.
      Looks his stats, PFR = 5, do you really think that he is going to raise there JJ and also so big? And in matter of fact I don't think that we are here against JJ so often that we could make the push profitable.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Looks his stats, PFR = 5, do you really think that he is going to raise there JJ and also so big? And in matter of fact I don't think that we are here against JJ so often that we could make the push profitable.
      You´re probably right.
      he shouldn´t 3-bet with AK that large amount
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Equilator: Even if he includes JJ I'm behind in the hand. Also take in account that being nitty, he still raises from MP where he could face a shove from someone behind him.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Equilator: Even if he includes JJ I'm behind in the hand. Also take in account that being nitty, he still raises from MP where he could face a shove from someone behind him.
      when he sometimes has there JJ, it is shove, because your equity becomes a lot better.