Problem with PT3 ring game HH

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I keep receiving this error in my PT3
      PokerStars: Unable to import hand (#27586767918). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_summary FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid page header in block 135 of relation "holdem_hand_summary" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_summary, line 1: "6 100

What does it mean and how do I fix it?
      Thanks in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      That usually indicates a problem with your hard drive.

The best way to get support for PT3 is here:
      https://www.pokertracker.com/support/
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      That usually indicates a problem with your hard drive.

The best way to get support for PT3 is here:
      https://www.pokertracker.com/support/
      Thanks for replying and trying to help.

I already wrote to support and got this back, but It didnt work and I couldnt find the file.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerTracker Support. The error that you are experiencing is due to a corrupted database which is typically caused by crashes or faulty hardware. You can configure PostgreSQL to ignore this error and remove the bad data.

Go Start->Programs->PostgreSQL->Configuration Files->Edit postgresql.conf

At the very bottom of this file add the following line:

zero_damaged_pages = on

Save the file (File->Save) and then go Start->Programs->PostgreSQL->Reload Configurations.

This should resolve your issue. After the error has been resolved, it is recommended that you go back into your PostgreSQL config file and remove the line that you just added.

If you're still experiencing the same problems, please enable logging (Configure -> Options -> Logging enabled), reproduce the problem and then shut down PT3 and attach the PokerTracker.log file found at C:/Program Files/PokerTracker 3, (not in the logs sub-directory) to this support ticket along with your three latest PostgreSQL log files available in your C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.x/data/pg_log folder.

Best Regards,
      David Nilsson
      Peligroso [PokerTracker Support]
      Message left on Apr 28, 2009 5:12PM
      I keep getting this error message.
      PokerStars: Unable to import hand (#27587221210). Reason: Unable to execute query: COPY holdem_hand_summary FROM STDIN;; Reason: Fatal Error (ERROR: invalid page header in block 135 of relation "holdem_hand_summary" CONTEXT: COPY holdem_hand_summary, line 1: "46 100 1 32 27587221210 2009/04/28 15:07:16 2009/04/28 13:07:48 8 0 0 0 0.99 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.05 0.0..." )

what does it mean and how do I fix it.
      thankyou
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      I already wrote to support and got this back, but It didnt work and I couldnt find the file.
      Which file?

(If you want to fix this quickly it's best to reply to their support. They can help you faster than anyone here and can even remote connect to your PC to help you solve issues.)