My Custom HUD for SSS.

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I got a bit bored of trying to click the popup menu on HEM to see more detailed stats, so I made my own based around using the SSS....

Stats are:

Name / Won $ at SD% / Limp Call / Limp Raise / Agg Factor

VPIP / PFR / Won When Saw Flop / CB on Flop / Fold To Flop CB / 3 Bet %

Att To Steal / SB Fold To Steal / BB Fold To Steal / SB 3-bet Against Steal / BB 3-bet against Steal / Numer Of hands

What do ya think? Missing anything?

The reason for the Limp call and limp raise is cos I've noticed a lot of people doing this at NL50 with high pockets and AK, so thought I'd get a defense in place.

2nd line, is all the standard info, allowing me to see the CB etc...

3rd line is purely for Blind steal situations.....
  • 23 replies
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Can you see them while tiled 24 tabling?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      I don't tile.... I cascade ;)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      You officially have the worst HUD ever
      :f_wink:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by kukkiwonBG
      You officially have the worst HUD ever
      :f_wink:
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      You are welcome...
      :s_mad:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      it's... HUGE...
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by Primzi
      it's... HUGE...

True, but now I don't need to look at the popup stats :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      it's... HUGE...

Buuut that's a big advantage of a pop-up (esp HEM!) + you got gazillion seconds left to act at Stars

Imo there is too much info on your table since a simple Popup can give the same data :f_love:
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I don't see the problem if you are cascading and if you know which is which stat fast. pop up ftw this is not elephant that pop up means timing out on 6 tables.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by Gerv
      it's... HUGE...

Buuut that's a big advantage of a pop-up (esp HEM!) + you got gazillion seconds left to act at Stars

Imo there is too much info on your table since a simple Popup can give the same data :f_love:

Not on the fast tables, and you need to play these for ultimate table selection.... ;)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      meh you have AutoClick Timebank script ;)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Gold
      Originally posted by Gerv
      meh you have AutoClick Timebank script ;)

I just like to look at the screen and see what's needed, I am thinking of taking a few off, but not many. Plus, it's working, and I am playing well, why change something that's helping me? :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      ah just cool down guys. every person has it's own tase, so if he likes a big HUD and finds it useful, so be it :) . i'm sure it's most +EV for him so we shouldn't argoue about it, right, gerv :) ?
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      I think I should turn off Screen images and select / make a different table skin.

Nice one though.
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      I got a bit bored of trying to click the popup menu on HEM to see more detailed stats, so I made my own based around using the SSS....

Stats are:

Att To Steal / SB Fold To Steal / BB Fold To Steal / SB 3-bet Against Steal / BB 3-bet against Steal / Numer Of hands

The reason for the Limp call and limp raise is cos I've noticed a lot of people doing this at NL50 with high pockets and AK, so thought I'd get a defense in place.

That is a lot on the screen, but I also had a lot for some time. I streamlined my HUD, as time went on to remove the stats I really didn't always use, and found it was more effective to use the pop in HM.For, EX; you only need 1 stat for any steal, because it really only matters to you for the 2 positions in front/behind you,then you just use the pop to get a read! I also ALWAYS have Bet River stat, great for picking off BLUFFERS used with W$@SD, another thing I did before streamline, was with a lot of stats I ran them Vertical according to relevancy with flop/turn/rvr
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stretch00

Stats are:

That is a lot on the screen, but I also had a lot for some time. I streamlined my HUD, as time went on to remove the stats I really didn't always use, and found it was more effective to use the pop in HM.For, EX; you only need 1 stat for any steal, because it really only matters to you for the 2 positions in front/behind you,then you just use the pop to get a read! I also ALWAYS have Bet River stat, great for picking off BLUFFERS used with W$@SD, another thing I did before streamline, was with a lot of stats I ran them Vertical according to relevancy with flop/turn/rvr
      W$@SD has nothing to do with bluffers lol. so if i have 16 or 0 W$SD i'm a bluffeR?
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      Originally posted by Stretch00

Stats are:

W$@SD has nothing to do with bluffers lol. so if i have 16 or 0 W$SD i'm a bluffeR?

Let me ask you something Primzi,, If Villains BetRVR % is 90%, and Villains W$@SD is 5% what do think the villian is doing?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      you almost never need bet river stat in SSS, only in a freeplay maybe where you don't manage to get all money in before river. but that's in like 1% of the cases ;) . so it's pretty much useless. of course every stat CAN be used somehow, but really not often. for SSS c-bets, fold to flop bet, flop bet, fold to turn bet and turn bet are the most useful. W$SD? not so sure. in FL it's way more useful :) . still can't really determine bluffs with it...
    • Stretch00
      Stretch00
      Basic
      My statement really had nothing to do with SSS, and you can determine the likelihood of a bluff with W$@SD/BetRVR%, especially along with Went2SD.
      If someone has a very low WTSD,along with a HI BTRvr, and a LOW W$@SD. it basically tells me that they are most likely Shoving a fair amount of those hands,because they either have a weak hand and feel they cant win @ SD, or they know you can fold a 2nd/3rd rate hand. I like to use these stats in conjunction to figure out if my bluffcatcher is good.I'm not saying this picks up on all bluffs, just used in together it can really change a fold into a VERY profitable call.