No rakeback :(

• Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      Hi dudes, I havnt received my rakeback for a second week now. I have no clue of what coulda happened. I cashed out some money, i heard that they are charhing fees to your Rake, and i also won a satelite to 22 and play it (With FTP), Could it also be charged ? (+ The prize pool was about 40K below expected) .. I also have played some other tournaments with same prizepool issues. Does it affect my RB, and could the difference be so high ?
  • 15 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Naminuk,

all PokerStrategy players receive a rackeback of 27% on their net rake.
      to calculate the netrake, Full Tilt substracts purchases in the shop (about 0.005$/point) and also buyins that you pay with your points, cashout and deposit coasts that occur on FTP, overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool and collected bonuses from your gross rake.
      The rakeback is paid out once a week on friday.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      ok thanks, is there anyway to know how much rake do i generate and how much of it will be discounted ? (Maybe i should post this in sugestions forum ?)
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Hi Naminuk,

FTP rakeback is accumulated from the Tues-Mon of the previous week then sent to you, so if you look at your strategy points from then... you get 2SPs per $1 rake, so divide ur number of SP's from those days by 2, then divide by 100 and multiply by 27 to figure out the amount of rakeback you will receive.

Eg. if you had 50 points from those days, 50/2= 25$ rake/100 = $0.25 x 27 = $6.75 rakeback.

Regards,
      Sarah
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      I understand that, but is there anyway to count a deductions i will get from my rakeback ?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Naminuk,

I just got my rakeback. (at least I just got the mail ^^)
      Maybe you should check your mails :)

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      nop .. no rakeback :o . I have that kinky feeling that they will take my little portion of rakeback for few weeks, becouse of that stupid cashout.
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      They are not taking your rakeback because of cashouts, I've just received, mine, wait for your turn:) I think u too should get it today.
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by travoltaJOHNy
      They are not taking your rakeback because of cashouts, I've just received, mine, wait for your turn:) I think u too should get it today.
      They skiped me last week .. :-(
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      I dont know, it never happened to me, try sending a ticket or wait some more.
      I'm guaranteed that you will get it anyway
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      Maybe a self exclusion afected it somehow ? I self excluded my self last week after coming back from a club and playing 48 str hrs :-o
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      :D I dont think so, but it is not good for your health for sure. :s_o:
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Naminuk
      Maybe a self exclusion afected it somehow ? I self excluded my self last week after coming back from a club and playing 48 str hrs :-o
      Self exclusion shouldn't affect your rakeback, I have received rakeback before when I've been self excluded. Just be patient, if it doesn't turn up then write a ticket to support like travolta said :)

Regards,
      Sarah
    • Naminuk
      Naminuk
      Bronze
      Ok, i wrote a ticket. I will post a response later :)
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      I didn't receive two weeks ago, and I didn't receive this week!

What the hell????
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Naminuk
      you said self twice.

just dont play as many freerolls and guarantees if the prize pool is not covered.

are you winning anything at least?