Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NL25 44 floped FH

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
273 Views

Known players:
[tg]Position_Stack:hands/vp$ip/RaisePreflop/AF/WTS/ORL/BBvsSteal/W$SD;BB$26,22:27/26/19/1,3/33/33/100/100;MP2$13,43:129/70/19/2,8/23/36/0/50;Hero$27,63:///////;CO$32,21:121/27/23/2,0/21/53/100/50;[/tg]
0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4♥, 4♠
MP2 calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,25, CO raises to $1,35, 2 folds, BB calls $1,10, MP2 calls $1,10, Hero calls $1,10.

Flop: ($5,50) J♥, 4♦, J♦ (4 players)
BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($5,50) 8♥ (4 players)
BB checks, MP2 bets $0,75, Hero calls $0,75, CO calls $0,75, BB calls $0,75.

River: ($8,50) J♣ (4 players)
BB bets $3,25, MP2 calls $3,25, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $15,00

Should I try to "protect" the turn or flat calling is better line?


5 replies
nttflox
Joined: 25.10.2007
Oldschool Grinder

I would lead on the flop since I want to build a pot here and PFA would not c-bet to often into 3 people. If you decide to go for the c/r you should definitely raise the turn for pot building, you don't have much to protect against. River is just unlucky.


veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Hello,

Flop: I like leading out here a bit more than just Check/Raise, we have to build up the pot.
Turn: Definitely have to Raise, we need to extract value.
River: Unlucky but ye, have to fold here. :(

Best regards,
Rensu


Smileyphil
Joined: 28.10.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I think you need to protect flop because if someone is holding Jx or 55+ they could hit a larger full house. I would just bet large and hope for a Jx to wake up and ship.


excelgeo
Joined: 17.10.2008
Oldschool Grinder

definitely raise a lot more on the flop and the turn


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Yeah, I was too greedy to want to have everyone in the pot on the river :P.


Share: