emails received for the 2 programs

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Apparently i just reached the 500$ rake. I received 2 automated emails from pokerstrategy.de but they are in german so i dont know if they are of any importance or no. I was also contacted by pokertracker and they asked me to send them the product ID.
      I havent received any info on pokerace though. Do i recall correctly that they send an email like 1-2 days after? Or must i do something myself?
  • 9 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok i think it is quite clear what you have to do with PokerTracker?

Just install PokerTracker and send them your Product ID and then you get the key.

Same with PokerAce but it always takes a few days for PA until they can send you the email.

I am sorry that you got the german mails, technical problem :D

But actually you can delete them, they just have the function of a notification that you will get PokerTracker and PokerAce for free now from us.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Since i dont want to make mass threads : Can i have some links to download auto rating rule txts? for like NL25 NL50 NL100. I checked the 2+2 forums like the pokertracker article suggests but there is so much stuff in there that i couldnt find anything , plus the search function didnt get me what i was looking for.

Oh yeah ,also i see those % like VPIP or WTSD , but i dont know what to make out of them. Like if he has this or that VPIP% what does this mean about his play etc
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi actually i don't use them and i asked around in our office and nobody else is using them :(

I know the 2+2 board is not well structured. 99% of the posts are crap ;)

i recommend to use the PokerTracker stats to do a lot of calculations with PokerStove at the beginning to get a feeling which hands you can play and which hands not.

A typical example is A9o and KQo!

PokerStove Article

Actually i can't tell yah how you could use them for NL, could only give you adivce for Fixed how you can interpret stats and what that means for your game.

And by the way, as far as i know most NL players don't rely much on PT stats instead they make a lot of player notes

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      If you dont mind me asking how many partypoints did you have when you reached the $500 rake? I know its not an accurate indicator but just wanted a rough idea.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Sorry cant tell ya because of the new pp structure.

I think it is about 35.000 hands. But it also depends a lot on the limit you are playing.

But can't tell you exactly of course it also depends a lot on the limit you are playing.

best regardds,
      Stefan
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      dunno if it helps but i had around 4000-4500 partypoints
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      On the german board most people said something about 3k to 3.5k PartyPoints but it is hard to tell. Now it should be less because of the new PartyPoints structure.

Perhaps you can use this german program i mentioned in the other thread

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      3000-3500 sounds rather high (speaking as a NL player; maybe it's right for FL). By my own calculations (which that program agrees with, and I don't even have all my hand histories as I played with the java client briefly at the beginning and haven't played all my hands here), I should be probably a bit over $500 and I only have 1750 party points.

Are bonuses perhaps deducted? That could make it right.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      PP just adjusted his partypoints a few weeks ago. Before that step NL players gained less points for the same rake amout so this could be ok too.

Now you get around 2pps/1$ rake so you need 1000 points (I'm not sure if thats 100% correct)