How to post a sample hand!

• Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Texas Grab'em

With your Texas Grab'em Hand Recorder it is possible, to copy/paste hands live while you are playing at partypoker into Texas Grab'em - a task which by normal means tends to be rather tedious.

An easily configurable user interface as well as support for PokerTracker, PokerManager, PokerOffice and GLH databases to include player stats into a hand, make Texas Grab'em a versatile and easy to use tool for every Texas Hold'em player.

Captured hands can be edited, grouped together in projects or put up for discussion at the PokerStrategy.cc boards.

* Texas Grab'em enables you to capture hands while playing without h switching between different applications like the PartyPoker client and the grabber tool.
        * Texas Grab'em formats captured hands into an easy to read format, which does not lose any vital informations for that particular hand while being very compact.
        * Texas Grab'em allows you to add comments to the different phases of the game like flop, turn or river and thus makes it possible to add additional informations about players or thoughts for a later analysis.
        * Texas Grab'em supports copying hands to the PokerStrategy.cc board, where your hands will be analyzed by professional hand readers.

Download Texas Grab'em

Software Area

Also you will find all other important poker tools in our new software area. And of course we are offering you our manuals and quick start guides for these tools.

» Take me to the PokerStrategy Software Area

In case you experience any problems with this tool. You can use one of the online Hand Converter:

• 11 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      whenever i press f2 to record , i get an error and grab'em closes :(
      also i ve only found german manual. any help ?
    • jpbothawyn777
      jpbothawyn777
      Bronze
      looks like a great programme, but get te samre problem as undercover
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      thx for the feedback,

i guess a fixed version will be released this evening.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      i found the english manual after all. I managed to open my old hand histories with it , and also make it work with pokertracker , which looks like a great feature. It still crashes when i try to record though , and i have found some stuff which is not translated. For example , when i have opened a hand history and then i try to open another one , or i press the new button , i get some popup window asking me something in german.
      Finally , i think that the pokertracker stats way of being displayed is a little confusing. For example this is a random hand copied and pasted from grab'em. It is not very easy to figure out which number means what.

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      UTG+2
      MP1
      MP2
      MP3
      BU
      SB
      UTG
      UTG+1
      CO

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grab'em by www.pokerstrategy.org.uk.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 3:spade:
      3 folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, BU folds, SB calls, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.60) 8:heart: , A:heart: , 8:club: (6 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets $0.50, 3 folds, MP1 raises to $1.00, MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

Turn: ($3.60) 5:heart: (3 players)
      MP1 bets $1.20 (All-In), MP2 calls, MP3 calls.

River: ($7.20) K:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, MP3 checks.

Final Pot: $7.20

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows [ Jh, 7h ] a flush, Ace high
      MP2 shows [ Js, 8s ] three of a kind, Eights
      MP3 shows two pairs, Aces and Eights
      MP1 wins $6.85 with a flush, Ace high.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      did you click on "pokerstrategy format"? (or something like that)
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      yep. i click on pokestrategy format and i get the message saying its automatically copied. Then i paste it here and this is how it looks.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      hmm looks like the [tg] isn't implemented into this forum
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      We were just able to test with a few people here so this is somehow beta testing what you are doing.
      But anyway thx for the comments we will fix everything as quick as possible.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • anti5ive
      anti5ive
      Bronze
      does this only work on parky poker and not titan
    • Rhymenoceros
      Rhymenoceros
      Bronze
      ***** Test Post *****

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.2 Tournament, 10/20 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (MP2) (t1500)
      MP3 (t1600)
      CO (t1470)
      Button (t1470)
      SB (t1480)
      BB (t1050)
      UTG (t2110)
      UTG+1 (t1500)
      MP1 (t1320)

Hero's M: 50.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, K
      3 folds, Hero bets t80, MP3 calls t80, 3 folds, BB calls t60

Flop: (t250) 5, 4, A (3 players)
      BB bets t100, Hero raises to t1420 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t870 (All-In)

Turn: (t2190) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t2190) 5 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t2190
    • Rhymenoceros
      Rhymenoceros
      Bronze
      edit