This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Fr 88

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      Hero:
      $5,12
      CO:
      $5,97

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 8:diamond: , 8:spade:
      3 folds, Hero calls $0,05, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,20, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,47) 5:heart: , 7:club: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,25, Hero raises to $0,75, CO calls $0,50.

Turn: ($1,97) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1,97) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $1,97

Not sure how to play this.. he could easily have bigger over pair than me.. but also overcards.. so i decided to 3bet him on the flop to see where i stand, would fold to 4bet..
      he called and now i dont know what to do OOP its really bad here.. i decided to check and call some reasonable bet.. but maybe it would be better to give it up now on the turn or play bet/fold? His raise on the turn would probably mean some strenght..
      He checked and we are on the river.. i think here i would definitely call reasonable bet because i think he would bet bigger overpair on the turn.. Betting here myself is bad i think because what worse hands can call here.. dont see any..
      ?
  • 1 reply
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      raise it up pf.

As played:

Flop: c/r bigger, you are giving him good odds to call with OC.

Turn: b/f is better here and makes more sense after you c/r the flop. c/c makes our playability much harder cause if he bets you don't know if he floated the flop and now just making a move. you should also take in mind that when you c/c he might put more pressure on the river with a big bet which you couldn't stand.

River: I don't think worser hands will call a value bet so c/c is fine.