JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Known players:       
      Hero:
      $5,12
      CO:
      $5,97

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 8:diamond: , 8:spade:
      3 folds, Hero calls $0,05, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,20, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,47) 5:heart: , 7:club: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,25, Hero raises to $0,75, CO calls $0,50.

Turn: ($1,97) 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($1,97) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $1,97

Not sure how to play this.. he could easily have bigger over pair than me.. but also overcards.. so i decided to 3bet him on the flop to see where i stand, would fold to 4bet..
      he called and now i dont know what to do OOP its really bad here.. i decided to check and call some reasonable bet.. but maybe it would be better to give it up now on the turn or play bet/fold? His raise on the turn would probably mean some strenght..
      He checked and we are on the river.. i think here i would definitely call reasonable bet because i think he would bet bigger overpair on the turn.. Betting here myself is bad i think because what worse hands can call here.. dont see any..
      ?
  • 1 reply
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      raise it up pf.

As played:

Flop: c/r bigger, you are giving him good odds to call with OC.

Turn: b/f is better here and makes more sense after you c/r the flop. c/c makes our playability much harder cause if he bets you don't know if he floated the flop and now just making a move. you should also take in mind that when you c/c he might put more pressure on the river with a big bet which you couldn't stand.

River: I don't think worser hands will call a value bet so c/c is fine.