[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Fr Jk

• JuiceQuadre
      Known players:      

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , J:spade:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, SB calls $0,18, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,45) Q:heart: , 4:club: , 3:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,10, Hero raises to $0,40, SB calls $0,30.

Turn: ($1,25) K:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,40, Hero calls $0,40.

River: ($2,05) Q:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,85, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,05

On the flop i standart cbet over his mini donk...
      Turn is good for me, maybe i shall raise here? I think when i look at it now, he can easily have FD and is making good odds for himself with small bet..
      So thats probably where i screwed it..
      Well on the river.. i think its close.. FD which he could easily have completed and he could have been betting with Q also.. so im not sure here..
  • 2 replies
    • Volrath89
      You could raise on the turn, but calling with TP jack kicker is not bad imo.

On the river I think I'd have called too. You only need to win once every 3.5 times to make this call profitable and I see many weaknesses in villain's line, if he had the flush then make a note on him, I think I'd have called for curiosity :P
    • maya1984
      Flop: Raise bigger you are giving him good odds to call with a draw.

Turn: Raise it up with, you very likely have the best hand and you need to protect. This donk bet is weak, he probably trying to see the river for cheap.

As played:

River: He either hit his draw or played this way with a PP. A call isn't that bad cause we are getting good odds and also information about his donking pattern.