Quiz Of The Week: Platinum Graduation Exam

• 3 replies
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      Good quiz apart from the second to last question, what is the "game theoretical optimal" (mathematics of poker)

Yeah....what?
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TerrorBlade
      Good quiz apart from the second to last question, what is the "game theoretical optimal" (mathematics of poker)

Yeah....what?
      It's quite known actually...but I didn't create the questions :D .
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Wow hard quiz. I had to use equilator. I'm not good enough to guess the equity by the ranges yet. ;)

Question 4:

Either his final range is weird or wrong. Why does he bet QTs but not QTo and why QJo and not QJs? I think all 4 have to be checked behind.

Question 6:

Well see yourself "Du hast ein Openraise mit T9 von der MP3-Position gemacht. Der CO hat dich mit folgender Range ge-3-bettet: 66+, A8s+, KJs+, QJs, ATo+, KQo". :D

"You gave...." better "You have...." :)

Question 7:

"IMPORTANT: Check behind shouldn't be your default line in this spot - it should merely be part of your repertoire and you should only use it from time to time."

Nice so we give the default answer 0 point. Come on at least one point for going with the standard line but not seeing the "exploit". ;)

Question 10:

Interesting result but I don't like it. We often miss a valuebet against weaker aces. Why should be bet a weaker ace himself? He will split with any ace anyway and I don't think that he is able to fold AQ or AK nor play it that passive. Which other waker made hand could we call with?

Thanks for the quiz. I tmade me think a bit about these important and nice strategy articles again. :)