This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

jonnyjm's $0 to $1,000

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Silver
      Hi,

After a intresting drunken night off poker i now have a new challange under my belt. I wanted to play some poker last night but was a little to drunk to play for cash, so i decided i'd go to a site i dispise with a passion(pokerstars) and play a few of the 10FPP and 20FPP freerolls. In total i played only 3...cashing in 1 for a very naff $0.40 profit. Having no funds at pokerstars (due to my dislike of the site) i decided next to play some of there 360 seated $0.10 turbo S&G's. I cashed in 2 out of 4 of these, finishing 1st ($8.50) & 3rd ($4.00),(the others i didnt do so well)...so now my pokerstars account sits at $12.90. 1 beer latter i decided that i'm going to grow this $0 i started the night with up to a number not decided yet, probablly $1,000. So on that note i thought id blog every monday to share with you how my progress is going. This challange isnt about the money to me...(if it was about the money i wouldnt give up playing my cash games).

This is what my poker tracker looks like after tonights drunken "antics":

And this is my pokerstars account as it stands presantly:

So thats how things stand presantly. Now i'll probablly either get some sleep or breakfast...then hit session.

I'll hope you'll enjoy reading my updates and progress :)
  • 2 replies