Thank You Very Much!

• carlosvb
      carlosvb
      Bronze
      I FINALLY RECEIVED MY STARTING CAPITAL @ POKERSTARS. IT TOOK A WEEK BUT THE WAIT IS ALL WORTH IT.

TO THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEIRS, PLEASE BE PATIENT, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE REQUIRED ID CHECK AND PROCEDURES IN SELECTING YOUR PLATFORM.

MORE POWER TO POKERSTRATEGY!
  • 3 replies
    • Chomskyan
      Chomskyan
      Bronze
      Congratulations!

I submitted my request today and am awaiting the result. Can you recall if, when you submitted your request, you were still showing as needing to select your site on pokerstrategy.com? Even when I log in now I am redirected to the page asking me to select which site I wish to play at?
    • carlosvb
      carlosvb
      Bronze
      Hi there my friend. Here's what I did:

1) took the quiz. Passed.
      2) selected the flatform (pokerstars) follow all the steps carefully and dont forget the marketing code.

Also, I downloaded the pokerstars site tru the pokersrategy site. delete cookies.

3) After, I received an email that I have to do the ID check. I had to do it twice. The first one, I submitted a scanned photo of my Driver's License. The second one, they asked me to submit a photo of me holding the driver's license.

4) I waited patiently, for a week or two, then I just recieved the $50 at pokerstars.

Hope this helps you. Best luck.
    • Chomskyan
      Chomskyan
      Bronze
      Cheers mate,

I'll just have to wait patiently and maybe I'll see you at the tables!