Skip to forum
Is MiniMaxMod compa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Is MiniMaxMod compatible with Elephant or HEM?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
817 Views
TheBrood
Joined: 17.07.2008
PokerStrategist

Posted this in Mansion section too.

I would use the smallest size Minimaxmod window for each table, and would play 6-10 handed.

I tried Elephant with MMM yesterday and Elephant stats aren't where they should be. (Does HEM have this problem?)

Does anyone know how to configure it so I can use MMM with Elephant?


3 replies
Alexd10
Joined: 07.07.2008
PokerStrategist

I used HEM with minimax mod and it worked fine.


TheBrood Topic starter
TheBrood
Joined: 17.07.2008
PokerStrategist

Originally posted by Alexd10
I used HEM with minimax mod and it worked fine.

thanx for posting,

You imply you stopped using it, may I ask why?

Is it easy to configure Minimaxmod with HEM? What settings did you use?

I really like Minimaxmod but Elephant stats are all over the place.

Thanks in advance


Alexd10
Joined: 07.07.2008
PokerStrategist

Yeah I bought the full version it was so good, I really like the clean design.
I used the 6 max version that were slightly bigger than the the standard mini tables. The only reason I stopped using it was because I changed sites.

I use A1's custom 6 max HUD which can be found on the holdem manager forums, I had two rows of stats above the player box and one below, it seemed to work quite nicely imo.

HEM is a brilliant program and I would definately recommend it, you can get if for cheaper though from affiliates so if I were you i would look into it.


Share: