first deposit bonus?

• startermeric
      startermeric
      Basic
      is here somebody who made first deposit with pokerstrategy.com's bonus code.
      i want to know that if i deposit 50, will i receive 100 and need fpp's to clear it?or
      i will receive 50 and need fpp's to get the bonus 50.
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello startermeric,

Can you give some more details on what you are unsure about?

In general we have 2 kinds of bonus codes;

#1 Free 50 Codes or download links; these are the type of bonus codes you see after you have passed the quiz (usually PS150) and don't actually require a deposit. You simply sign up an account, pass the quiz, go through the potential ID check and receive $50 + $100 on your account.

#2 The first deposit bonus codes: These are the codes where you actually make a deposit yourself. You can find these here; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

If you clarify which type of codes you have a question about I'll be glad to help.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Pleasecall
      Pleasecall
      Bronze
      Hey, I have a question about this.

I passed the quiz,dowloaded PartyPoker, created an acocunt, filled in the Bonuscode at my account, and then filled in the username at pokerstrategy, so I guess i'm all set up then to receive the bonus?

My big quesiton is: can i already make a deposti myself on Partypoker to already start playing there, and will i still get the pokerstrategy bonus then? Or do i really have to wait until the bonus is transferred before i make a deposit on my own? Just curious because i'd already like to start playing, but don't want my pokerstrategy bonus gone...
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Yes I have that question also for pokerstars.

On english forum they say no. On dutch forum moderators say yes. I had to send yesterday my ID again because the security@pokerstrategy.com lost my email :f_eek: So I think I have to wait 1,5 week. And really want to deposit something so i can play.
    • alnsalemany
      alnsalemany
      Global
      :)
    • crlaumat
      crlaumat
      Bronze
      ?(
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Nobody who can give an answer?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Monkeye,

All that I can see from here is that our ID is waiting for a clear copy of your ID. It doesn't seem they have it yet - although if you recently sent it - this could be because they just haven't processed it yet (since it was just weekend)

I suggest you try to solve the issue via the ticket system as we can only be of limited assistance on the forum.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • gillerohon
      gillerohon
      Bronze
      ?(