Playing Bad or a Downsing: Advice Needed

• zivkoleo
      zivkoleo
      Bronze
      These two days I've been loosing a lot. I can't seem the hit anything and when I do my opponents hit even better. And when I have the nuts they fold. That's from my perspective. Maybe I'm wrong and I just play bad. When I have bad session I don't wanna play at all.

So is this a bad play or a downswing? I'll post other stats as well if its necessary.

• 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Running at -11BB/100 for 1-3k hands has happened to me a couple times over 60k hands played. Tame the tilt monster and you'll be fine. :f_cool:

What's the $EV column in your chart? I've been looking for some kind of EV thing for limit hold'em.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey ziv

1400 hands is variance, but I suspect you know that. You'll know whether your game is in order or not and whether you're working hard enough on your game or not. Session reviews will let you know if you're making spewy plays or not.

If it is a confidence thing perhaps drop back to something silly like $1/$2 for a day or two or play something different to just break the mindset.

GL dude. :f_biggrin:
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      I suppose you're beating the limit on other days.

Then the WTSD / W$SD ratio says enough for me. You're running crap. It happens...