Hey Pokeritos Give Me A Warm Welcome!!!

• 4 replies
    • VirtuaGod
      Originally posted by 6thsens3
      Whats up to all glad to be a part of this community, so where should I be going to take everyones money.

The best room is Pokerstars. Some fishy rooms (everest,888) but i guess u should start in stars and clear the starting capital and then try to find out where u prefer to play.

Edit: Fulltilt is also quite good cause of the 27% rakeback ;-)
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello 6thsens3,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

All the sites Pokerstrategy offer a good enough for you to start your poker career. A lot provide a lot of fish/weak players that you can take advantage of. Personnaly i recieved mine on Full Tilt and i found the 27% rakeback very helpful. Also the $50 bonus you get there can compensate for any early mistakes :)

But now i play at Pokerstars simply because it has the largest traffic of any platform. At peak times there can be 250,000 players online which means a lot of money to be taken.

But its completely up to you - Check out the forums and the Poker rooms sections to see what the players at the room like and dislike. Check that here ------> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1445

So, Good Luck at the tables, and enjoy your poker career!

• Ramble
      Hey 6thsens3,

Welcome to PS. Be sure to read over the strategies a few times, stick to the charts and bankroll management and you'll be well on your way to take everyone's money (well not mine of course!).

See you around the forums.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi 6thsens3 & welcome to the community, and and btw you made the news :D

Wishing you every success & enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,