PacificPoker

• gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Ok, so I made an account on PartyPoker a while ago and put a bit of cash on it. However, this meant that I couldn't get my starting capital from PokerStrategy on my PartyPoker account. I decided instead to make an account on PacificPoker, and I recieved my capital on that website earlier today. However, Pacific Poker.. well... it completely sucks. There are barely ANY players on ANY of the lower limit tables, and it keeps saying i'm disconnected even though my internet is operating fine. My question was, is there any time of day when PacificPoker actually has a decent number of players online?
  • 2 replies
    • ruskiyguy
      ruskiyguy
      Bronze
      Yea i thought the same thing when I just joined pacific.

The peak time is around 15:00-23:00 GMT usually about 17-22 full 10player tables at NL10. NL4 also 10-15 tables. The 6 player tables you can find 5-10 full at most limits any time of the day. After those hours however you are right it gets dead... On a brights side if you like sng's the 40 person sngs and the nitro 20 persons fill up very quick. Also as you probably already found out there are VERY many fish who never lay down an ace or top pair :D :D

Anyways good luck on the tables and enjoy pacific fish,

Vlad
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Thats gonna be interesting. 3pm-11pm gmt is about 1am-9am in my timezone >< I'll see what happens. I put some of my own cash on a PartyPoker account, tables there are always good. I SO wish i'd got my bankroll on PartyPoker.