This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD not working on Full TIlt

• Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have a full tilt account (registered not trough pokerstrategy) and I want Poker Elephant to show stats there, but it doesn't (it showed on Mansion poker). I have a full version of elephant.

Nothing does appear (not even play some hands for stats to appear).

Looking forward for help.
  • 7 replies
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Please use the pre release version here:

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Pre-release_for_new_FTP_Update
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      .NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3074
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13: 9/64/191, 2001

Software version: 0.68

(10) Log: 19:00:09.34 -- Logfile set: C:\Users\Deividas\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 19:00:09.35 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Users\Deividas\AppData\Local\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 19:01:44.19 -- , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)
      (10) , line 0: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.HudView..ctor(IntPtr tableHandle, ClientMouseHooks cmh)

I get this error when I close elephant.

Now elephant fails to import hands (old and new ones). I tried playing at some tables, but elephant just not imports hands. (Site is ok, location is set where it has to be).

Any help?
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Make sure you start elephant as admin under vista. Please Delete Desktop icon, navigate to elephant folder and create a new shortcut for your desktop.

Then rightclick it and choose "run as admin".

Does it help?
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      Yes it does, thanks

Fix: well, I still cant see hands in my analysis window, but HUD is working. I can also see "Today's performance" in a buble.
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      Well, I made new database, so now, running as administrator, everything is ok.

Another thing - HUD is in the wrong places. How can I move it? I mean, near the right players, but above and below where it should be.

Another thing - I try to modify HUD stats (so that they show what I want), but they do not change in the game. Nonetheless, they are changed in elephant and even if I restart it, HUD in elephant seems to be alright, but in game it shows something absolutely different.

Update: HUD is now in proper place (dunno what happened :) )
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      Any ideas how to change HUD values? As mentioned in above post, I can't do this, since they do not change even if I change them in elephant.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Make sure you mark "always use standard layout".

OR

You do not change the standard layout, but those specific layouts, as NL "5-6 handed" and so on.