This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SnG Bankroll Management Question!!!!!!!

• pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I got my $50 and have cashed in a $1 SnG and now have $52. My question is, if I play and lose a few more and I have, say, $47 in my account, Do I still play $1 SnG's or do I drop down to the $.50 ones, as I will not have 50 buyins for the $1.
      I have looked in strategy but can't find the answer; it seems easy to slip down from $47 to $40 and so on, so what is the cut-off point when you have to move down.
      Any help is much appreciated.
      Regards
  • 4 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'd advise u to move down if u go below 45$ and then move back up again when u reach 55$. This way the grind back to the 1$s won't be too long and u'll always have a feeling of a secure bankroll.
    • pwned94
      pwned94
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      I'd advise u to move down if u go below 45$ and then move back up again when u reach 55$. This way the grind back to the 1$s won't be too long and u'll always have a feeling of a secure bankroll.
      Thank you for your response Atoks.
      Just to double check, you mean move up from the lower buy-in SnG, right? Not from $1 to $2 at $55? I am sure you mean move up from the lower buyin, but I'd rather double check :)

P.S what you said about move down at $45 makes sense and I'm now ready to go!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Totally agree with Atoks.

He means move back up to $1 sng's at $55 BR, you really need 50x buy ins at each level so you'd need to grow your BR to at least $100 to move up to $2 sngs.

Welcome to the forum pwned94, wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
      Bronze
      Ok never mind
      cantg delete my post and was beaten to the punch!!