haven't received my bonus nor my bronze rank

• JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      i have passes the quiz about 4 days ago and still i haven't gotten my bonus nor been promoted to bronze ranking not got a ticket or a mail asking me to send anything so that's not the issue. im really anxious to get started and this seems like a great site, thanks in advance for any help:)
  • 9 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello JoniTheAce

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Regards,

-Jack
    • JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      i have not received any ticket or email about an ID check, and when i opened the link u posted i saw a V mark next to the fulltilt poker so i think i entered the correct name and i did link the account at full tilt when i registered' so i think i did everything correct and i'll probably receive the starting capital soon' so i'll be patient and thanks for the help:)
    • JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      ok then now it's been over a week, i did not receive an ID check request over the mail and i also didn;t get a ticket, and the starting capital wasn't transfered nor was i upgraded to bronze rank, i don't really know what to do now, i hope someone can help me resolve that
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Kingdippy already asked that but you kind of ignored it in your reply: Did you fill in your details in the cashier in the Full Tilt software? You cannot get the starting capital until you do ALL those things..
      If you are positive that you have done everything right it might always be a problem on Full Tilt's side. The are performing a lot of major updates ATM after all...

I'm sure it will get sorted out eventually,
      Lubor
    • JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      yes i have put the correct info' i don't think i made a mistake in filling the personal details, how can i check whether or not i made a mistake filling up the details?
    • JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      any idea what i should do now? it's been almost two weeks?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello JoniTheAce,

You should have received an ID check per E-mail. If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • JoniTheAce
      JoniTheAce
      Basic
      ok i will send it today, but just one thing, in the gas bill or phone bill the name of my parents will be written caz i still live with my parents so is that ok? of course i will also send a scan of my passport
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JoniTheAce
      ok i will send it today, but just one thing, in the gas bill or phone bill the name of my parents will be written caz i still live with my parents so is that ok? of course i will also send a scan of my passport
      Hello JoniTheAce,

If you have the same last name as your parents this should be ok. Just mention it in the e-mail that the bill is not on your name.

Best regards
      SoyCD