Id Check???

• marekas
      Finally i answered all the quiz answers and made it! Now i received mail what wants me to send them ID card picture. i dont have any camera on scanner. many of my friends have completed the quiz and didnt receive any mail witc contains sucha thing -

To complete the ID check please send an e-mail from the e-mail account with which you registered at PokerStrategy, to: # As an attachment, include a scanned or photographed picture of a document that confirms your identity. The contained information confirm the data which you entered when you registered. This document can be: * Front and back of your identification card * Your passport * The front and back of your driver's license Send the picture in *.jpg or *.pdf format or as a *.doc file. Your personal data will be treated with utmost confidentiality. You can find the PokerStrategy Privacy Policy and additional information here: #

what i must to do when i cant send them those pictures
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      Hello marekas,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

An id check is random and is made to stop people from trying to make multiple accounts and receive the capital more than once.

You must send the data they wish for or you wont receive the capital. You can always use a friends camera or scanner. The picture has to be good enough quality to recognise who you are and all your personal info that is needed (Name, Data of Birth, etc. )