Starting money

• DeStijlGroup
      DeStijlGroup
      Bronze
      Dear Pokerstrategy.com

For about five days ago I created my account, TheDeStijl on partypoker, and gave you the name. I have not recieved my bonus for clearing the quiz yet. I am not complaining, I am just writing to make sure, that you have my name and everything is in order? If not, feel free to write me.

Thanks in advance, and for having a lot of good advice on these pages=)
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DeStijlGroup,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Regards,

-Jack
    • DeStijlGroup
      DeStijlGroup
      Bronze
      Hello Jack,

Thank for your quick answer! Impressive service.

As far as I can see, everything should be fine also on the links you have provided me.

I am yet to receive an ID Mail - is this a proces you could check up on? Or is there something I might be able to contribute to?
      That would be very nice!

Have a nice day, Jack, I hope your not too busy!

Thanks.
      Kristian
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again DeStijlGroup/ Kristian,

Unfortunately i do not have access to track where your starting capital may be as i am just a forum moderator. The only thing i can advise is to wait. While you wait please feel free to have a look around the site and the forums etc. You can also reread the Articles and make sure your game is perfect for when it arrives.

Regards,

-Jack