Skip to forum
NL2 wich Buy In?
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NL2 wich Buy In?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
865 Views

I play atm NL2 full ring at pokerstars and my buyin is $2 (100BB) if I follow the Bankrollmanagement rules you need 25x BI to play the limit than I can play with $2,50 onlythan I have 125BB is that usefull and can I use the same strategy? Or is it better to stick at the 100BB buy in? The max buy in on NL2 is $5.


3 replies

The more you got at ur table the more you can win =).. Or lose.. But at NL2 i think its much more profitable to play with more then 100bbs as far as ur BRM allows it ;)


_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Thank you for the advice. Today was a brilliant day went $30 at nl2 I think monday/tuesday my bankroll is good enough to play nl5. Are the opponents at nl5 much stronger?


justkyle88
Joined: 07.05.2008
PokerStrategist

+1 for 100BB+ at NL2.
and NL5 is just as easy as NL2.


Share: