This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I h8 it when ppl run there mouth on the table

• Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      ... i was playing in my 2nd tourney this time it was a 24 dollar buy in ... was never out of the top 9 for ft ... got chip lead early then lost it then regained it once we hit ft ... this guy starts running his mouth calling me a donkey fish etc etc ... i ended up coming 5th and won 144 when clearly i was good enough to win it i believe so anyways ... he runs his mouth how im a donkey ... i went all in with a9 no1 had bet ... table was tight cause ppl wanted higher in money ... this donkey had big chip lead now because he beat a few ppl heads up with bad cards and bad calls ... he calls my all in with j 9 ... let it behold a jack hits the board ... and im out ... i sometimes feel its rubbish the piece of you know what didn't deserve to win ... boasting about himself ... i went and checked his stats at opr.... his nick is sammifarha1 ... he's like 56/651 tourneys .. thats 9% when im at 2/2 so far at 100% and i plan to keep it that way ..... IF YOU'S SEE AT YOUR TABLES PLEASE BE CAREFUL but beat him from me and then let me know :D ... i don't like over zelous people who are cocky and think there above everyone else.

I just gotta learn to keep my cool .... and just play it not worrying about what ppl say ... i tried but ah well ....
  • 8 replies
    • Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      oh and btw im gonna stick to tourneys ... heads up i ain't too good at anyone know how to improve my heads up skills .... cause i was up to 170 on my br ... and lost it all on heads up tourneys yeh i won a few but lost too many 20 dollar heads up ones ... but my br is back up to 170 now thanks to this win ....
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Trash talking - part of the game. Deal with it in your own way :)
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Suli85
      ... i was playing in my 2nd tourney this time it was a 24 dollar buy in ... was never out of the top 9 for ft ... got chip lead early then lost it then regained it once we hit ft ... this guy starts running his mouth calling me a donkey fish etc etc ... i ended up coming 5th and won 144 when clearly i was good enough to win it i believe so anyways ... he runs his mouth how im a donkey ... i went all in with a9 no1 had bet ... table was tight cause ppl wanted higher in money ... this donkey had big chip lead now because he beat a few ppl heads up with bad cards and bad calls ... he calls my all in with j 9 ... let it behold a jack hits the board ... and im out ... i sometimes feel its rubbish the piece of you know what didn't deserve to win ... boasting about himself ... i went and checked his stats at opr.... his nick is sammifarha1 ... he's like 56/651 tourneys .. thats 9% when im at 2/2 so far at 100% and i plan to keep it that way ..... IF YOU'S SEE AT YOUR TABLES PLEASE BE CAREFUL but beat him from me and then let me know :D ... i don't like over zelous people who are cocky and think there above everyone else.

I just gotta learn to keep my cool .... and just play it not worrying about what ppl say ... i tried but ah well ....
      stack sizes? blinds? position? etc

sounds like you are a donkey, no offence but often the majority of players who reach top 3 etc early on in tournaments (mtt) are usually donkeys.

anyway nice result.

ps. 2nd tournament and your already playing $24, thats huge lol i've never ventured past $5 hahaha
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      BRM?
    • Jdz
      Jdz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      BRM?
      Not enough to be playing $24 tournaments.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Um..............just turn off the chat box.................
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      i think his brm is about 7 buy ins gg
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zhenzhenZHEN
      i think his brm is about 7 buy ins gg
      It's good enough when you cash/finale table every tournament and plan to keep it that way.