I h8 it when ppl run there mouth on the table

• Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      ... i was playing in my 2nd tourney this time it was a 24 dollar buy in ... was never out of the top 9 for ft ... got chip lead early then lost it then regained it once we hit ft ... this guy starts running his mouth calling me a donkey fish etc etc ... i ended up coming 5th and won 144 when clearly i was good enough to win it i believe so anyways ... he runs his mouth how im a donkey ... i went all in with a9 no1 had bet ... table was tight cause ppl wanted higher in money ... this donkey had big chip lead now because he beat a few ppl heads up with bad cards and bad calls ... he calls my all in with j 9 ... let it behold a jack hits the board ... and im out ... i sometimes feel its rubbish the piece of you know what didn't deserve to win ... boasting about himself ... i went and checked his stats at opr.... his nick is sammifarha1 ... he's like 56/651 tourneys .. thats 9% when im at 2/2 so far at 100% and i plan to keep it that way ..... IF YOU'S SEE AT YOUR TABLES PLEASE BE CAREFUL but beat him from me and then let me know :D ... i don't like over zelous people who are cocky and think there above everyone else.

I just gotta learn to keep my cool .... and just play it not worrying about what ppl say ... i tried but ah well ....
  • 8 replies
    • Suli85
      Suli85
      Bronze
      oh and btw im gonna stick to tourneys ... heads up i ain't too good at anyone know how to improve my heads up skills .... cause i was up to 170 on my br ... and lost it all on heads up tourneys yeh i won a few but lost too many 20 dollar heads up ones ... but my br is back up to 170 now thanks to this win ....
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Trash talking - part of the game. Deal with it in your own way :)
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Suli85
      ... i was playing in my 2nd tourney this time it was a 24 dollar buy in ... was never out of the top 9 for ft ... got chip lead early then lost it then regained it once we hit ft ... this guy starts running his mouth calling me a donkey fish etc etc ... i ended up coming 5th and won 144 when clearly i was good enough to win it i believe so anyways ... he runs his mouth how im a donkey ... i went all in with a9 no1 had bet ... table was tight cause ppl wanted higher in money ... this donkey had big chip lead now because he beat a few ppl heads up with bad cards and bad calls ... he calls my all in with j 9 ... let it behold a jack hits the board ... and im out ... i sometimes feel its rubbish the piece of you know what didn't deserve to win ... boasting about himself ... i went and checked his stats at opr.... his nick is sammifarha1 ... he's like 56/651 tourneys .. thats 9% when im at 2/2 so far at 100% and i plan to keep it that way ..... IF YOU'S SEE AT YOUR TABLES PLEASE BE CAREFUL but beat him from me and then let me know :D ... i don't like over zelous people who are cocky and think there above everyone else.

I just gotta learn to keep my cool .... and just play it not worrying about what ppl say ... i tried but ah well ....
      stack sizes? blinds? position? etc

sounds like you are a donkey, no offence but often the majority of players who reach top 3 etc early on in tournaments (mtt) are usually donkeys.

anyway nice result.

ps. 2nd tournament and your already playing $24, thats huge lol i've never ventured past $5 hahaha
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      BRM?
    • Jdz
      Jdz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      BRM?
      Not enough to be playing $24 tournaments.
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Um..............just turn off the chat box.................
    • zhenzhenZHEN
      zhenzhenZHEN
      Bronze
      i think his brm is about 7 buy ins gg
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zhenzhenZHEN
      i think his brm is about 7 buy ins gg
      It's good enough when you cash/finale table every tournament and plan to keep it that way.