BUSTED 100$ to 1100$ in 3 weeks road to Romanian Poker Championship CHALLENGE COMPLETED

• vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      Hello my name is Vlad ,and i'm from Romania Constanta.I'm a med school 1st year student . This blog will be about me trying to get to the Romanian Poker Championship were Daniel Negreanu will attend. My goal is to make 1k until 11 november so i can buy in for the tournament. I m now playing 3 dollar sng's at party i know the rake is horrible but i have some really nice bonuses about 580 dollars and if i can make it to the 6 dollar or maybe de 11 dollar i can make it surely,also after i release the 580 dollar bonus i can buy a 350 dollar bonus wich is much more easy to release. In the past i played 6 dollar sng at party with roi of 8 % and 11 dollar with 5% so i think is doable. I multitable 12 at once. Wish me luck with this challenge.
  • 67 replies
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      Good luck Vladd20! ;)

I think I will be there too, at the tournament. Not to play, but just to meet Daniel Negreanu.

PS: Salutări din Galați. Noroc! :)
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      hy and go on with u re goal ! i m from constanta too :P what med ?am in the 12-th grade and i would like to go to med too ....dental one :P

bafta amice :D
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      GL with the challenge!
      I am from Bulgaria and i am thinking to do some satellites in order to get in the tourney. See u there! :s_cool:
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      thanks for the nice thoughts .....just finished a session of 12 sng with nice profit of 2 dollar :D i' m just running like shit :) ) but no problem the sun will shine on my street again.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      wow i might start playing the 6's sooner than i thought i just received a 50 dollar bonus cashout restricted that means i can use the bonus as part of my bankroll while i start releasing the other bonuses and release this one last. I m so angry my party poker isnt tracked by the end of this challenge would have been diamond :( guess that's it the guys at pokerstrategy told me i can't retrack it, that really sucks,would have made at least 10 k ps points
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      So great to see an attempt at live poker qualification blog.

Wishing you every luck Vlad and I'll certainly be following your progress with interest.

The timescale is quite tight, which adds a lot of pressure, so just try to play your normal game and don't focus too much on the target total (I know it's kind of difficult not too ;) )

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      wow thanks eaglestar88 it 's always good to receive an advice from a more experienced player. i know deadlines are so annoying but i have played in the past with similar deadlines , at a moment i was playing 200 11's a day to receive a bonus from party if you remember it back in may,(or maybe april) 400 points a day 20 days a month 1 k bonus so i can put a lot of volume, if i can get it to the 11' s in time i can think even about a good place in the leaderboard that means extra cash.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      if i can make it, can i have diamond status for one day to watch the mtt diamond videos , as i mentioned i'm not tracked at party :( . Is this possible? Or maybe a coach from ps to give me some insights of the game ( i think i m getting to greedy now )
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladd20
      if i can make it, can i have diamond status for one day to watch the mtt diamond videos , as i mentioned i'm not tracked at party :( . Is this possible? Or maybe a coach from ps to give me some insights of the game ( i think i m getting to greedy now )
      Ah I'm sorry Vlad, you would need to have reached Diamond on a linked I'm afraid and at the moment, as you are no doubt aware, Party will not allow retracking. :(

If you are really really quick though, there is an MTT video available to all members (Basic+) from one of our Team PokerStrategy (wsop, ept, high stakes players) available here:

Please be quick though as only available for a week before returning to Diamond status and think it runs out today!!!

Apologies if already turned to Diamond.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Edit: Sorry looks like we just missed that one.

There are however some great videos in the Silver section.

Best regards,

Bart
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      no problem i allready saw pokernoob's video it s really interesting ,for now i'll concentrate at my sng s and when i make it maybe i ll take a coaching session
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      bankroll at 248 dollars with 50 dollar cashout restricted i now want to give 6's a shot wish me luck hope i can hit an upswing
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      bankroll at 317 dollars played 600+ sng s this week hope i can play more next week still have the 480 dollar bonus to release
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Best of luck mate, this sounds quite interesting :)
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      sorry i cant make this blog more interesting ,but that's because when i bought a tracking software i made a pretty unfortunate decision to buy hem and as you know hem does not support tournament tracking.So bankroll at 336 dollars first chunk of 96 dollars from the 480 bonus is halfway released and i still cant find any momentum for playing more...hope this week i'll grind harder
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      if someone is still watching my progress i would like to say that my bankroll is 393$ atm and i'm 100 points away from releasing the first chunk of 96 dollars. Is there someone who would like to attend to the RPC as well maybe we ll meet there
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      I forgot to say in the first post that i started the challenge with 100 dollars a week and a half ago.
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      Currently i have played 1000 + sng's and my bankroll is at 569 $ after a week and a half i still have 384$ dollars to release from the 480 bonus and hope i can do it till 31 oct when the bonus will expire. Atm i 'm mixing it up with 6's and 3's not rly interested in playng 11's because there a lot of regulars and i can't table select because they play every single table just like me.....Btw i would sell my soul to the devil if i get 30+ replies ...
    • vladd20
      vladd20
      Bronze
      i'm dissapointed that nobody shows interest in my challenge. anyways i will still post here until my challenge is complete i currently have 802 $ in my bankroll , i also have 288 $ still left in the bonus for me to clear with 10 days to go that means i have to play around 1500 sng's to release it i will see what i can do i think there will be no need for me to buy the 350 dollar bonus so i will leave the points in my account for later spending.