Pay Attention

• SStephanuSS
      SStephanuSS
      Bronze
      I HAVE PLAYED 7 DAYS ON FULL TILT. THE FIRST TWO WAS NORMAL POKER DAYS WITH NOTHING STRANGE. THE OTHER 5 DAYS WERE A DISASTER. SOME FULL TILT PROGAMMER MADE SOMETHING TO SCREW MY GAME.
      LIKE 28 FROM 30 HAND`S THAT WERE ALL IN AND I HAD THE ABSOLUTE NUTS ON TURN WERE LOST ON RIVER. 90 FROM 100 HANDS WITH POKET ACES AND POKER KINGS WERE LOST.
      I JUST SIMPLY CAN`T WIN ON THIS SITE. I`M ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT I`M CHEATED. MATHEMATICLY INCORECT PROGRAM MADE FOR SOME PEOPLE NOT TO WIN.
      I`M TO PISSED OFF TO CONTINUE THIS MESSAGE!!
  • 19 replies
    • poldinhoo
      poldinhoo
      Bronze
      if you think you are cheated(which is ridiculous,of course) just stop playin online..
      GL
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Im down 7 stacks in 2 days...not complaining though...

I've got along list of beats i could share with you all but bad beat storeys dont intrest anyone so i wont boar them with them.

The point is theres nothing wrong with full-tilt...shit happens...thats poker...deal with it.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SStephanuSS,

I'm sorry to hear of your bad run of cards, but I can assure you that you are "not" being cheated.
      Poker sites use hand generators that are completely at random.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      your claiming over a 7 day period, that you lost AA to KK 90 out of 100 times? lets do some math:

Statistical chance of you having AA: 1/220
      Statistical chance at a 9 handed table that you have AA and a random opponent has KK: (1/220 * 1/(220/8))=1/6050

keeping in mind that staticticly if you are running at even ev., you should have lost this race 18/100 times, where you claim to have lost 90/100.

now, in the 7 day period you are refering to, we have 168 hours to play. lets assume your a die hard poker play, and somehow survive on 4 hours sleep a night. this gives us 140 hours of potential play time.

since we know that the scenario you describe will occour on average 1/6050 and happened to you 100 times, lets say you played 605,000 hands in this 140 hour period. this would equate to approx 4321 hands/hour. assuming your playing at the lowest level (which since your a new player, you would be doing to follow good BRM), and given an average at NL2 to see 70 hands/hour on a non turbo table, you would be playing 61 tables at a time, for 20 hours straight, with no breaks.

however, lets assume you are able to run at a very modest 5bb/100 for the entire week., despite what we can only assume was dropping 90BI with the AA/KK hands. you would have made $605- the 90BI, which gives us an assumed net profit, after the -ev variance you suffered, of $425, not bad for a weeks work at the lowest stakes!

on a side note, since you would be crushing nl2, remember if you are able to maintain the same win rate at nl50, you would have made $15,125 for the week. lets assume that your human like the rest of us, and need a weeks rest after this, so are only able to do this for 26 weeks of the year. your yearly profit, at 5bb/100, is $393,250.

congratulations, you really are an inspiration for us all.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SStephanuSS

U should've opened with that and ended with it as well. Everything else is pure nonsense.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      [x] LOST WITH POKER KINGS
    • PokerAddict36
      PokerAddict36
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      your claiming over a 7 day period, that you lost AA to KK 90 out of 100 times? lets do some math:

Statistical chance at a 9 handed table that you have AA and a random opponent has KK: (1/220 * 1/(220/8))=1/6050

keeping in mind that staticticly if you are running at even ev., you should have lost this race 18/100 times, where you claim to have lost 90/100.

now, in the 7 day period you are refering to, we have 168 hours to play. lets assume your a die hard poker play, and somehow survive on 4 hours sleep a night. this gives us 140 hours of potential play time.

since we know that the scenario you describe will occour on average 1/6050 and happened to you 100 times, lets say you played 605,000 hands in this 140 hour period. this would equate to approx 4321 hands/hour. assuming your playing at the lowest level (which since your a new player, you would be doing to follow good BRM), and given an average at NL2 to see 70 hands/hour on a non turbo table, you would be playing 61 tables at a time, for 20 hours straight, with no breaks.

however, lets assume you are able to run at a very modest 5bb/100 for the entire week., despite what we can only assume was dropping 90BI with the AA/KK hands. you would have made $605- the 90BI, which gives us an assumed net profit, after the -ev variance you suffered, of $425, not bad for a weeks work at the lowest stakes!

on a side note, since you would be crushing nl2, remember if you are able to maintain the same win rate at nl50, you would have made $15,125 for the week. lets assume that your human like the rest of us, and need a weeks rest after this, so are only able to do this for 26 weeks of the year. your yearly profit, at 5bb/100, is $393,250.

Epic, imo

To OOP: show us some graphs please :f_p:
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze

Lol burnt.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      90 out 100 AA in 7 days? but that means that you should have been playing...

oh.

wait.

someone has...

ok.
      what he said.
    • Kneggelol
      Kneggelol
      Bronze
      Originally posted by poldinhoo
      if you think you are cheated(which is ridiculous,of course) just stop playin online..
      GL
      can u proove that ?
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      there is no benefit for poker rooms to cheat someone :]
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      +1

And if there was they'd surley cheat people at higherstakes where more money + rake is involved
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      I also like to blame others for my bad play.. I just lost aces to pocket fours..
      AND IT'S YOUR FAULT !!!!
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze

He said 90 out of 100 times with "AA or KK" was a loss. So, he had 53 times AA and 47 times KK (or something like that) and lost 90 out of 100 times.
      So that volume post makes no sense now.

Anyway, ENOUGH OF THIS RIGGED POSTS!

EDIT: Oh, and yeah, they're surely cheating you for your <200$ so they would earn the exact same money as they would if you win, even though they earn few quadrillion dollars a year. Yeah man! It's definitely rigged, I now know everything and quit. Thank you so much.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      To OP

I feel your pain. I was so frustrated after a losing session where I felt I played great. I too posted about it on the forums. This is a great community and I have gotten a lot of help here. The only difference is I was honest about it. Other members were able to help me. No one is going to take you seriously if you put up rediculous numbers that are obviously inflated. If you just wanted to vent a forum probably isn't the best place as everyone is ready and armed with jokes to make you feel worse. Try asking for help. You'll receive some.

Good luck
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Someone get the OP a tissue,

again these posts should be banned in the site specific forums
    • Kneggelol
      Kneggelol
      Bronze
      thats not true.. if they push bad players for some time(so that they think they actually can win) , who will , as soon as they´re broke again put money on their accounts again , full tilt makes a lot of profit there .. also , if bigstacks have an little edge against smallstacks in tournaments( lets say they just win slightly more , which is not that hard to make an cardgenerator do) --> full tilt will make profit since the tournaments will end faster and new tournaments will be started faster

also in cashgames ( i played like 15k hands in the last 2 weeks and i had little upswings , followed by downswings and so on .. there were phases where i won with like 5 hands in a row followed by a 5 hands in a row loss within minues.. and that over 15k hands .. ---> thats also more rake for full tilt , since money is shipped a lot more and more rake will be produced)

now that are all points , where full tilt might cheat.. also if its just a little .. and there is no 100% proove that they dont cheat at us ( at least full tilt .. i´m very happy on every other site i play(ed).. but sometimes i dont feel like that its normal whats going on on full tilt .. and im sure i´m not alone )

a pokerroom lives from rake .. and there are ways to make more rake .. it would not be so hard to cheat at us without letting us *know*
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Kneggelol
      thats not true.. if they push bad players for some time(so that they think they actually can win) , who will , as soon as they´re broke again put money on their accounts again , full tilt makes a lot of profit there .. also , if bigstacks have an little edge against smallstacks in tournaments( lets say they just win slightly more , which is not that hard to make an cardgenerator do) --> full tilt will make profit since the tournaments will end faster and new tournaments will be started faster

also in cashgames ( i played like 15k hands in the last 2 weeks and i had little upswings , followed by downswings and so on .. there were phases where i won with like 5 hands in a row followed by a 5 hands in a row loss within minues.. and that over 15k hands .. ---> thats also more rake for full tilt , since money is shipped a lot more and more rake will be produced)

now that are all points , where full tilt might cheat.. also if its just a little .. and there is no 100% proove that they dont cheat at us ( at least full tilt .. i´m very happy on every other site i play(ed).. but sometimes i dont feel like that its normal whats going on on full tilt .. and im sure i´m not alone )

a pokerroom lives from rake .. and there are ways to make more rake .. it would not be so hard to cheat at us without letting us *know*

i totally agree that we cannot have blind faith in a poker room, or anyone for that matter.

i had an argument to counter the above statement there starting with "BUT..." but i forgot.
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      I JUST SIMPLY CAN`T WIN ON THIS SITE.
      Yep, this is done to people who write with caps-lock on. And they deserve it.

Originally posted by Atoks

U should've opened with that and ended with it as well. Everything else is pure nonsense.
      Haha, +1.