No TAF payments since 7th of October?

• miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been receiving money from TAF for more than 2 years now and it never takes more than 1 week. For some strange reason I dont receive the money since the 7th of October and I have already changed a few emails and tickets with your support team. When can I expect to have the situation back to normal?

Bets regards!
  • 18 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miguelirina,

It's strange that you have not received your payment as we make TAF payments weekly. However, if you are in contact with our support already, rest assured that you will hear back from them very soon (please allow up to 48 hours for our support to investigate the situation)

Regards,
      thunder
    • naknik1
      naknik1
      Bronze
      I dont receive the money I requested since the 15 of October , is that normal ?
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi miguelirina,

It's strange that you have not received your payment as we make TAF payments weekly. However, if you are in contact with our support already, rest assured that you will hear back from them very soon (please allow up to 48 hours for our support to investigate the situation)

Regards,
      thunder

Dear Thunder,

Without making too much pressure... I havent heard anything from support since I started this post. Do you have access to them internally? Could you try to understand what happening. Any answer is better than no answer and if they could at least tell me when the problem will be solved I will be a happy camper :)

Thank you and best regards!!!
    • pokeeeer
      pokeeeer
      Global
      i requested my taf money 6th oct. still havent got it
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokeeeer
      Glad to hear that Im not alone in this one... Pokerstrategy when can we get a clarification for whats going on? You have always performed... It must be something connected with the person that used to do this service...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miguelirina
      Glad to hear that Im not alone in this one... Pokerstrategy when can we get a clarification for whats going on? You have always performed... It must be something connected with the person that used to do this service...
      Hello miguelirina,

You are currently in contact with our support regarding the situation and I believe they have already explained the cause of the delay to you. Once the security checks have been completed you will receive your money.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by miguelirina
      Hello miguelirina,

You are currently in contact with our support regarding the situation and I believe they have already explained the cause of the delay to you. Once the security checks have been completed you will receive your money.

Best regards
      SoyCD

Good morning SoyCD,

Im glad to hear that.
      The reason for making some additional pressure is that I have send the documents already 7 days ago and I couldnt see why it would take 7 days to confirm the same documents I have sent 2 years ago when I registered.
      I have always received the money on a weekly basis I really dont understand why after 2 years support decided to ask again for my documents. But I guess it could be just a random check.
      Well Im really looking forward to receive the TAF money.

Again thank you and best regards!
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Well I thought everything was going to be solved but guess what? Last Tuesday I received another special request from your support. They needed the documents in colour and with a more recent date.

It seems to me that you are simply stalling... I have now more than $900 to receive and pending and this is starting to be annoying. The new set of documents was of course sent the same day but until today nothing happened.

I know that you guys (moderators) can not help or do a lot but I have to share my disappointment with all this situation and lack of active communication on the issue. Waiting up to 48 hours for things to be solved is ok but 1 month is not ok....

I truly hope you can clean the house and do what you need to do to make those payments happen.

Your number 1 fan and promoter,

Miguel
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miguelirina,

I understand your frustration. However, it's part of our policy to make ID checks before issuing TAF payments. I assure you that you will get your money if you can provide us with all requested documents. And since you already sent them, you're likely to receive the payment when we make our next transfers.

Regards,
      thunder
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      I dont want to be perceived as someone who complains about everything and anything but...

Yesterday I finally received another answer from someone (he or she dont sign their messages) security at pokerstrategy.com asking me for another document. This time they needed a photo of me attached to my passport. For a few moments I thought this was a joke but hey I had to take it seriously so I took the photo and I immediatly send the photo. I even joked about it and said that I was looking forward to their next special request :)

Today I received the following message:

"Hello Miguel,

thank you for your patience.

Your account has been checked and we regret to inform you that you did not pass our TAF verification. For security reasons, we have to exclude you from our tell-a-friend promotion. Moreover, it has been decided to deny your payment requests for your referred friends. Please find information on our terms and conditions under the below-mentioned link:

http://de.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/terms-and-conditions/

5.7 In the event that we determine, in our sole discretion and/or determined by the standards of the respective Poker Sites, any activity to constitute Fraud Traffic or Fraud Transfers, or to otherwise be in contravention of these Terms & Conditions, we shall have the right to reclaim or withhold all or parts of your Referrer Accruals, delay the credit of the Referrer Accruals during verification and investigation or forfeit your Referrer Accruals.

Kind regards
      PokerStrategy.com

Well I had to explode and this was my reply:

"THAT MUST BE A JOKE!!!! Why in the hell are you closing down the TAF account???

Redirecting me to the terms and conditions is not good enough when after 1 month of waiting and sending all the documents (after 2 years of work) I have follow all the steps as you have asked and provided all my details. It seems to me that because I have so many people referred it is more convenient to you to simply not pay. I demand a reason for you to not pay!!!!

Looking forward to a decent reply not only from the guy working on security that does not sign his messages with a name but also from top management at pokerstrategy in this message. I have dedicated to many hours of my life to this project to be closed down like this... I deserve some respect!!!!

I truly hope we can clarify this issue and I can continue promoting pokerstrategy.com

Best regards,
      Miguel
      "

Just for all the other out there reading be careful they can close you your account at any moment without a reason. I have send my documents 2 years ago when I registered now Im probably the guy that more people bringed to pokerstrategy alone this is my statistics:

TAF statistics
      Lifetime StrategyPoints 0-4 5-14 15-99 100-4999 > 4999
      Friends 1554 73 209 99 12

State Friends
      Total 1947

1947 people registered on pokerstrategy on my efforts promoting pokerstrategy.com so I have to say that I expect a different kind of treatment and at least I deserve a proper reply from pokerstrategy management!

This is starting to be a long post so I will rest for now with the hope that someone with a vision in the pokerstrategy team can solve this big mistake and dont be to attached to the $900 that you have to pay me now and see long-term and rely on a business partner for the future.

Best regards,
      Miguel
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miguelirina,

First I am sorry to hear about this. However, our decison is final and irreversible. Please note that our Security had investigated your account as well as all traffic you sent to us thoroughly before the decision was made. They have good reasons to believe that you are related to many Fraud activities. And according to our TOS, we have the right to exclude you from our TAF program as well as deny your payment request.

P.S: $900 doesn't make much sense with us. We closed your TAF account because you was detected to violate our TOS and not because we don't want to pay $900. We have lots of affiliates who earn thousands of dollars from TAF program each month. And I myself have referred over 2,000 friends and earned nearly $5k so far.

Regards,
      thunder
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi miguelirina,

First I am sorry to hear about this. However, our decison is final and irreversible. Please note that our Security had investigated your account as well as all traffic you sent to us thoroughly before the decision was made. They have good reasons to believe that you are related to many Fraud activities. And according to our TOS, we have the right to exclude you from our TAF program as well as deny your payment request.

P.S: $900 doesn't make much sense with us. We closed your TAF account because you was detected to violate our TOS and not because we don't want to pay $900. We have lots of affiliates who earn thousands of dollars from TAF program each month. And I myself have referred over 2,000 friends and earned nearly $5k so far.

Regards,
      thunder
      Dear Thunder,

Im sorry but I dont understand what I have done wrong and that is exactly what Im trying to understand. I didnt change anything since January 2009 in my approach. I basically have 1 site that promotes pokerstrategy and I dont use any "spammy" method to get visitors. I really need a more detail explanation to what exactly went wrong... I can see you have more information so I need to know that. If you dont want to continue this conversation here feel free to send me an email or call me on skype. Send me a PM and I will give you the details.

Looking forward to receive your reply.

Best regards,
      Miguel
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi miguelirina,

Should you want to contact me in private, you can find my contacts in my community profile.

Regards,
      thunder
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I would also be interested to see the outcome and a detailed reason why his TAF account was closed. I have recently started a website promoting pokerstrategy as well as another program so cant post the site here but pokerstrategy definately has a higher conversion rate. Obviously i can't control who visits my site and who doesn't and for sure pokerstrategy must refer a certain percentage of fraudulent customers to poker rooms as well. The difference being although i have no control who visits my site, pokerstrategy has the option to ID check 100% of its visitors

You see these kind of complaints often something is probably wrong with PS customer service (not the mods) although bad customer service is a worldwide problem, i dont know why it's so hard.

Another thing there always seems to be a lot of back and forth asking for more and more documents why can't they just ask for everything they need in 1 email, I think this is a source of a lot of frustration and makes people feel the whole process is a bit shady.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi miguelirina,

as our fraud team has communicated to you already, we have found evidence that there were massive fraud attempts made through your TAF account.

I hope you understand that we had to deactivate the TAF option for your account and delegate it to the legal team in order to avoid any further problems in this direction.

Please note that, while we are eager to take any constructive feedback, we ask you to do that in the appropriate tone and manner. Also, the fraud team, with whom you're already in contact with, is responsible for dealing with issues like this - it is therefore unnecessary to create threads about your problem in various language forums.

Thank you
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      Dear Hadi,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

All I am asking now is that you present to me those evidences. I havent touch in my site for months now and I havent done anything that could indicate what you are saying is true. But I do know where are you coming from...

Now to the facts, I do control the visitors of my site using statcounter since the moment I started and I know exactly where they are coming from and exactly how are they leaving so every time I get a visitor from google who picked my site and they leaves my site by clicking the pokerstartegy affiliate link I can see that. I used to have an average of 10 to 15 visitors per month who converted in pokerstrategy members.

In October without any reason my TAF account exploded and out of nothing I started to get an average of 60 registered members per day. I was surprised with that because those visitors were not registering from my site but in the beginning 2 years back I did promote pokerstratregy in multiple forums, blogs, chats, sites with my direct link. So I thought that that should be it and I was celebrating with my wife that finally after 2 years of work we were getting some decent results.

What I suspect that happened was that you screw up in your system somewhere and all the people who was registering in pokerstrategy was being allocated to my account. If that is the case then I should not be accounted responsible for your own system problems.

I still demand a proper justification of what happened and of course even if you decide to cancel my TAF account I would like to be allowed to keep all those players who registered based on my efforts for 2 years. You never know when 1 of them will make the 5000 strategy points and I dont think is fair to block me from receiving my share.

I hope you can review this email and clean up the house.

I hope you can get back to me with some good news and that I can continue promoting pokerstrategy.

Best regards,
      Miguel
    • miguelirina
      miguelirina
      Bronze
      I hope I can get a reply tomorrow...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi again,

as I mentioned before, the Team responsible for handling this is the fraud team, with which you're already in contact. All I can do in this matter is to get the information from them and pass it on to you, which doesn't seem that useful :)

My advice is to stay in contact with my colleagues from fraud with further inquiries.

Thanks