why i can't register the 5000 fr?

• 5 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just tried to register and got a message saying that "registration is restricted and you are not eligible to enter".

Don't understand this as I thought it was open to all PS members.

I play almost exclusively on 888 on a fully tracked Acc too.

Would appreciate any info.

Cheers

Fagin
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Just found the details on the freeroll and seems you need to deposit to qualify:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/888.com-Pacific-Poker-5-1-Depositors-Freeroll_25225

Counts me out lol

Hope this helps

Cheers

Fagin
    • lompe
      lompe
      Bronze
      i made a account there short time ago, and got an email that i was eligible to enter this freeroll. Still cant register to it..
      made me an offer with that freeroll, and when i deposit money to the site it doesnt work? I dont like it....
    • mjkirwan1980
      mjkirwan1980
      Silver
      I made a deposit so that I could play in this freeroll and I am getting the same problem. Spent 45 minutes last night on chat support last night with a complete tool that knew nothing about what they were doing and I am still not registered for the tourney X(

To add insult to injury they have blocked my account today due to the fact that I made a deposit via a creditcard.....not entirely sure what they are thinking. I have been raking a fair amount on their site over the last couple of months and they are just turning good money away.

Rant over.
    • Lievaai
      Lievaai
      Bronze
      same problem here, i have a fully tracked account there, and i've made a deposit in june when i started there... I also got the add by email, so i think i should be able to register??

anyone who can help?

greetz