This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

why i can't register the 5000 fr?

• 5 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just tried to register and got a message saying that "registration is restricted and you are not eligible to enter".

Don't understand this as I thought it was open to all PS members.

I play almost exclusively on 888 on a fully tracked Acc too.

Would appreciate any info.

Cheers

Fagin
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Just found the details on the freeroll and seems you need to deposit to qualify:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/888.com-Pacific-Poker-5-1-Depositors-Freeroll_25225

Counts me out lol

Hope this helps

Cheers

Fagin
    • lompe
      lompe
      Bronze
      i made a account there short time ago, and got an email that i was eligible to enter this freeroll. Still cant register to it..
      made me an offer with that freeroll, and when i deposit money to the site it doesnt work? I dont like it....
    • mjkirwan1980
      mjkirwan1980
      Bronze
      I made a deposit so that I could play in this freeroll and I am getting the same problem. Spent 45 minutes last night on chat support last night with a complete tool that knew nothing about what they were doing and I am still not registered for the tourney X(

To add insult to injury they have blocked my account today due to the fact that I made a deposit via a creditcard.....not entirely sure what they are thinking. I have been raking a fair amount on their site over the last couple of months and they are just turning good money away.

Rant over.
    • Lievaai
      Lievaai
      Bronze
      same problem here, i have a fully tracked account there, and i've made a deposit in june when i started there... I also got the add by email, so i think i should be able to register??

anyone who can help?

greetz