Down 200$

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Down 200$ on 5$ SnG cause of mother fuckin fucktards, mother fuckin mongos, brainless fucks.......that pays 3x pot bet on turn for flush draw, that pays all in pre flop Q 10s, that limp-call raise K4s and pay all in on 2 6 K flop when i holding AK , that shoves 22 as 3rd player in pot after UTG raise (AKs), me reraise(KK), and catch 2 2 7 flop, pays AJ on 3 way heavy raised pot, KK, AK, and QQ in hand, and goes all in on 2 2 A flop, catches J!!! on turn, mother fuckin fucktards.......10 days of hell on Full Tilt,,,,they catch like crazy, canot beat any hand...........and it seems to be standard....on every site i was played before, they turn off my chat after some time, cause of offensive language, and then bad beats becomes my daily reality......I doubt.......hmmmmm....not sure what to belive any more.......will back to live game
  • 34 replies
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      yeah just proves that you are a bad player if you lose vs THESE guys. Just lost a 560 dollar pot allin preflop at NL100 with AA vs KK, so how about shut the fuck up and play better
    • ShadowOfLight1337
      ShadowOfLight1337
      Bronze
      Jesus. What's with these posts? Go to the bad beat forum and post there. No one cares about your bad beats. They happen to everyone.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      lololol

just change sites, i find that every time i switch back and forth after a bad beat my luck seems to change to some extent
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      yeah just proves that you are a bad player if you lose vs THESE guys. Just lost a 560 dollar pot allin preflop at NL100 with AA vs KK, so how about shut the fuck up and play better
      Thats standrad bad beat, very hard to run from AA with KK, so dont say it'ssame. So shut the fuck up and dont post if You havent something smart to say.
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ksh198
      Douche
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      if they turn off your chat for offensive language you make several mistakes already

we all want these players to play exactly the way you outlined it, because we profit very much from these stupid moves. that you hit a series of bad beats is unfortunate for you, but seems you kinda deserve it as you are not keeping your cool (and i would assume that you don't play your best after such bad beats when you are totally enraged)

learn to control yourself and you might be up to be a solid player
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      My advice: embrace the bad beats, fall in love with every situation where you dominate when the money goes in the pot but you still end losing at showdown, laugh at every two outer like your JJ vs his 99. Because in 100 situations like these you are most likely to win a huge amount of money and lose the smaller amount.

If you however are unable to accept the bad beats this game is not right for you and you should play chess where it's much more logical than poker.

Good luck, have fun!
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      Down 200$ on 5$ SnG cause of mother fuckin fucktards, mother fuckin mongos, brainless fucks.......that pays 3x pot bet on turn for flush draw, that pays all in pre flop Q 10s, that limp-call raise K4s and pay all in on 2 6 K flop when i holding AK , that shoves 22 as 3rd player in pot after UTG raise (AKs), me reraise(KK), and catch 2 2 7 flop, pays AJ on 3 way heavy raised pot, KK, AK, and QQ in hand, and goes all in on 2 2 A flop, catches J!!! on turn, mother fuckin fucktards.......10 days of hell on Full Tilt,,,,they catch like crazy, canot beat any hand...........and it seems to be standard....on every site i was played before, they turn off my chat after some time, cause of offensive language, and then bad beats becomes my daily reality......I doubt.......hmmmmm....not sure what to belive any more.......will back to live game
      I was down 300$ playing $6.5 for the first 3 days I moved up .. Checked my play in SNG wizard .. Making almost no mistakes I was down more than 45BI but still OK and no trash talk, just be patient and play your best game, check your game and it will change
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Members are reminded to remain polite and supportive of all fellow members at all times and please refrain from the use of flaming/personal insults.

Thank you for your co-operation.

@cvora, Sorry to hear of your recent bad run. Unfortunately sng's are extremely swingy, I myself have just gone through a particularly bad run on the $33's. I took a break for a while, dropped down a couple of levels and now beginning to rebuild my confidence once again.

Hope you manage to get through it too shortly, but yeah maybe take a break or try a different variant for a while to refocus.

Good luck buddy.

Best regards,

Bart
    • BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Don't give into the dark side of the force. Patience and control you seek. Strong jedi you become, yesss.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BoyRobot777
      Don't give into the dark side of the force. Patience and control you seek. Strong jedi you become, yesss.

Thumbs up ;-)
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      ....and just about now some mega idiot steal from BU, bets 12000, me on BB 12000 (BB is 300/600), cause he is frustrated cause i 3 bet him couple of times, and i wake up with AKs, pay all in, mega fuckin monkey had K7 off, flop comes A 4 8, all spades and mongo had 7 of spade and another spade hit turn and i am busted.......enough fuckin monkeys, enough mother fuckin idiots mother fuckers...
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Work on your mindset..
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      Work on your mindset..
      +1 and post these in the downswing reports... you`s tilting hard, take a break, whining doesn`t help... gl...
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      i actually can see that diamond members point of view, he was a little mad from that bad beat and im sure he didnt mean it so dont go around calling him a douche just yet

as for the original poster, if you check your play im sure you will see some bad moves youve made. study it and improve :)
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Wow this post shows me just how much more upset I could have been over my recent downswing. This is the reality of losing at SnGs and in fact poker. If u can't take it and deal with it, move on. I loled very very hard when I read that ur chat gets turned off ... hilarious :f_biggrin:

EDIT: Also I see a few leaks u have just by reading ur OP. U really should work on ur game dude ...
    • Zervin311
      Zervin311
      Bronze
      I'm making a profit playing on NL25/50, but even so I'm having bad runs. I'm over 90 buy-ins behind my EV kid, it happens, just gotta deal with it. Lost a 75$ pot playing double stack with aces before the blinds got around last night. Flop came 9 7 2, tons of morrons in the pot, some guy raises all in, obviously gotta call after investing that much. Shows Q9, turn a Q. It's brutal but that's how it has to be. If you had a full table with shortstackers you wouldn't make a profit. If all the SNG players played perfect you would eventually get raked off.
    • cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      And leaks are???? Just very curious.....
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by cvora
      And leaks are????
      No offence my friend, but YOUR leak is definetely your mindset. If you don't work on that part of your game, you should either quit poker or move down to absolute micros and play for fun from time to time only as kind of entertainment.

and btw: flaming haven't ever helped to anyone so if there's someone with nothing constructive/helpful to say, just move to other thread please :)

:spade: Have a nice day! :spade: