The new Community Managers!

• Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hello folks,

as you might have guessed from the title of this thread, there are some changes to the community management. Some of you might know that SoyCD and vhallee have taken up new responsibilities inside the company, so my colleague MichaelM and myself will from now on be your primary link to PokerStrategy.com :)

Those of you who'd like to know more about myself should take a look at the news!

Now I'd like to assure you that SoyCD and vhallee will not vanish from the forums, they merely don't have the time to do the CM duties along with their new jobs - I'm looking forward to working with you in the future and if there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

I'll hand the mic over to Michael, as I'm sure he has a few words to say, too ;)
  • 5 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello Pokerstrategists,

I am very happy to be one of your new Community Managers!
      Together with our great team of moderators, Hadi and I are going to make sure that the forums are going to stay as fun and informative as they already are.

If you have any questions just ask way. We are more than happy to answer them all!

To good times!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Having already been in contact with both Hadi & Michael over the last few days, during the handover, I would like to warmly welcome them both to our community.

They both bring the same level of professionalism, enthusiasm and fun & friendly banter that we so loved with SoyCD and vhallee (who will remain very much part of our community too).

Having closer ties with the main German community also shows PokerStrategy's committment to our great community and I firmly believe that both Hadi & Michael are superb additions and great assets to our community just as SoyCD and vhallee were (& still are).

Hadi & Michael have both indicated a great desire to get to know members over the next few weeks so go on, post a quick welcome and maybe a little about yourselves to help them out, I'll start below....

Great to have you on board Hadi & Michael, welcome :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,

Bart
      - Forum spam monkey
      - Middle aged but young at heart
      - Sng Grinder
      - From England
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey fellas.

Welcome to the forums. It's always good to see new people and managers. From the looks of the first couple of posts you seem determined to keep this a nice place on the net to hang out :D

If you should care about who I am, I would say:
      - From Denmark
      - HU SnG grinder
      - winning less than I want to :f_cool:

And while I have your attention:
      Could you call Full Tilt and make them retrack my account? Seriously man, I've written like 15 mails to them and they keep declining. :f_biggrin:

See you around!

Edit: And take a look at the link in my signature. I'll take it off soon. Can't be celebrating forever :f_love:
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Welcome aboard, Michael & Hadi. Hope you'll bring new breath to the community.

Good luck with your new job! ;)
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Hi guys and GL :)