This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Exclusive $1 tournament with $5,000 added in November

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

This November, we will hold an exclusive $1 tournament on Titan Poker and we will add $5,000 to the global prize pool. This tournament will take place on Sunday the 29th, at 18:00 GMT.

There are 3,000 seats available and the registration process has already started. In order to participate, you just need a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com and the $1 buy-in.

Here are the details for this tournament:

• Name: PokerStrategy.com $1 Buy-In $5,000 added
      • Date: 29.11.2009
      • Time: 18:00 GMT

Good luck to everyone participating!
  • 10 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Heey! n1. I don't want to discourage anybody, but I'm shipping this tournament, because I've run bad in everysingle tournament I've ever played, so... there you go. :D

Ship it!
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      I'm in :)
    • tvojamanka
      tvojamanka
      Bronze
      I am unable to register. Says the tournament is restricted. And yes, i made a Titan account about a month ago with PokerStrategy starting capital code and been playing there a bit (about 2000 Titan Points atm).

Any ideas?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      <- registered!

make those more often so I can spend all those "free money" Titan keeps to giving me :f_cool:
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am a pokerstrtegist, but I created my account to full Tilt. I have an account to Titan too, but it isn't tracked by Poker Strategy. Is it possible to play this tourney?

Thanks,

PS: my ID on Titan is felippe123.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      HI felippe4u;

I'm sorry, but it's not possible for you to register to this tournament, because you have to have tracked account to do it. :(
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      I'll definately be in for this :D . Just recdently got my starting capital , now I get to play this. Brilliant Value, Thanks Poker Strategy.
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Ok then.

Thanks Opal for the information.

What should I do to to register to Titan or any other site but FT with Poker Strategy? Is it possible to track other accounts on poker sites through PS?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Yes, it's possible to track as many affialiate sites as you want, but a lot of them don't allow retracking old accounts (and you can't open second one). In other words, if you created that account through the other affialiate, it's 99% you won't ever get it tracked to PS.

That applies to Titan for example, but there're sites which allow that.

btw: if you want to play on iPoker network (to which Titan belongs), you can create account on Mansion or bet365 and you're in: the same players, the same tables, (almost) the same layout and you're getting PS points while playing :)
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      still in here 99 left still in but shortstacked just lost my QQ against AA. who is also still in from the english community?