Exclusive $1 tournament with $5,000 added in November

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

This November, we will hold an exclusive $1 tournament on Titan Poker and we will add $5,000 to the global prize pool. This tournament will take place on Sunday the 29th, at 18:00 GMT.

There are 3,000 seats available and the registration process has already started. In order to participate, you just need a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com and the $1 buy-in.

Here are the details for this tournament:

• Name: PokerStrategy.com $1 Buy-In $5,000 added
      • Date: 29.11.2009
      • Time: 18:00 GMT

Good luck to everyone participating!
  • 10 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Heey! n1. I don't want to discourage anybody, but I'm shipping this tournament, because I've run bad in everysingle tournament I've ever played, so... there you go. :D

Ship it!
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      I'm in :)
    • tvojamanka
      tvojamanka
      Bronze
      I am unable to register. Says the tournament is restricted. And yes, i made a Titan account about a month ago with PokerStrategy starting capital code and been playing there a bit (about 2000 Titan Points atm).

Any ideas?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      <- registered!

make those more often so I can spend all those "free money" Titan keeps to giving me :f_cool:
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am a pokerstrtegist, but I created my account to full Tilt. I have an account to Titan too, but it isn't tracked by Poker Strategy. Is it possible to play this tourney?

Thanks,

PS: my ID on Titan is felippe123.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      HI felippe4u;

I'm sorry, but it's not possible for you to register to this tournament, because you have to have tracked account to do it. :(
    • Chromehead
      Chromehead
      Bronze
      I'll definately be in for this :D . Just recdently got my starting capital , now I get to play this. Brilliant Value, Thanks Poker Strategy.
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Ok then.

Thanks Opal for the information.

What should I do to to register to Titan or any other site but FT with Poker Strategy? Is it possible to track other accounts on poker sites through PS?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Yes, it's possible to track as many affialiate sites as you want, but a lot of them don't allow retracking old accounts (and you can't open second one). In other words, if you created that account through the other affialiate, it's 99% you won't ever get it tracked to PS.

That applies to Titan for example, but there're sites which allow that.

btw: if you want to play on iPoker network (to which Titan belongs), you can create account on Mansion or bet365 and you're in: the same players, the same tables, (almost) the same layout and you're getting PS points while playing :)
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Silver
      still in here 99 left still in but shortstacked just lost my QQ against AA. who is also still in from the english community?