PokerStars.com EPT Prague: Live-Ticker!

• RobbieV
      RobbieV
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

We're live again! This time in the beautiful city in central Europe, Prague. The PokerStars.com EPT will be the last tournament that we play in 2009 and let's hope it will be an exciting one.

EliasVeritas and I are here to cover the whole event. Pictures are allowed again, so we'll see if Fabstinho is impressed or not.

Starting stack will be 30,000 as usual with the blinds at 50/100. Day 1a Schnibl0r, Nazgul and Allanon will play for Team PokerStrategy.com. On day 1b we have a new face in the team, which is for now still a surprise. He's been mentioned in many tickers before though!

Alright I don't want to make this topic any longer. Let the railing begin!
  • 187 replies
    • Nadia
      Nadia
      Bronze
      Go go go Team PokerStrategy.com!

Looking forward to the pictures! :)

Good luck to everyone! :s_love:
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze
      I'm just back from a gorgeous tournament area and I'm quite jealous that the pokerstars press guys have their press seats there.

But, this shouldn't stop us from being you guys some great coverage again.
      Let me start off by bringing you guys some pictures...
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze

Tim "Nazgul" Kahlmeyer

Florian "Morgoth" Langmann

Fabian "Fabstinho" Quoss

Simon "Schniblor" Muenz

Daniel "Allanon" Drescher
    • RobbieV
      RobbieV
      Bronze
      Allanon who featured on the last picture waving hello to PokerStrategy.com is already up 5k woohoo! ;)
    • Ankee
      Ankee
      Bronze
      Hey,

we just received a call from Prague and the Internet is down. As soon as the others are back on track the news will follow! :)

Regards
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze

Simon suited up!

Tim is looking at something dangerous.

No comment
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Sign him up for Team PS.com!

Seriously, it has to be +EV even if he doesnt cash in his life he will get more promotion through people taking photos liek this!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Nice haircut :)
    • Nadia
      Nadia
      Bronze
      Ohh, the press room looks kinda boring :/

And I want the same haircut, will print this photo out and bring it to my hairdresser, lol :D
    • RobbieV
      RobbieV
      Bronze
      Fabstinho busted! Oh no he didn't. He just got reseated. It was strange, because his table was still full. Apparently they changed it into a SNG table. So no worries. He's still in.

Allanon from good to bad to awesome.

As reported very early he was up a little to 35,000. In between our internet outage he went to 40,000 and then to 15,000.

After that he opened with A9ss in EP, because the BB was away from the table and he just wanted to pick it up on a relatively easy playing table.

The button gave him an intensive look and made a 3 bet. Allanon not buying it made the call. Flop 992r. Bingo! Oh I mean nuts. Allanon made a gay bet (his words) of 3k~ into a 9k~ pot. Turn 3 and he made another (gay) bet of 4.2k and again button just called. River came a Q and Allanon just sighed while pushing the rest in. Villain tanked it for a bit and decided to release his hand.

Next hand Allanon got A9ss again. MP opens 500, CO calls, Allanon calls on the button and SB 'squeezed' to 1,400. MP calls, CO folds, Allanon calls.

Flop AJ9ccc. SB checks, MP bets smallish. Allanon and SB both call. Turn blank 3 or so and it's checked around to Allanon who decided to value bet/protect his hand. Both players immediately folded.

He's now at 40,000 and looking comfortable.
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze

This Guy:
      A) Lost a bet
      B) Is an attention wh***
      C) Thinks about his image
      D) Spontaneously shaved his head and is now really embarrassed about it
    • RobbieV
      RobbieV
      Bronze
      We're at the 150/300 blind level already.

Allanon 45,000
      Nazgul 30,000
      Schnibl0r 0.

Unfortunately there's a card at Schnibl0rs seat, which pretty much means that he busted. As soon as we get a hold of him we will let you know how.
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      If im not mistaken, to the left of the guy with the russian hat is vanessa russo. Why would you take a pic of that guy when she's obviously the better choice? :)
      Also, what's up with all the ppl wearing blue and grey hoodies? Is that standard EPT attire?
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by enemaze
      If im not mistaken, to the left of the guy with the russian hat is vanessa russo. Why would you take a pic of that guy when she's obviously the better choice? :)
      Also, what's up with all the ppl wearing blue and grey hoodies? Is that standard EPT attire?
      Katja Thater

Still want a picture?
    • RobbieV
      RobbieV
      Bronze
      I'll tell Vanessa you said that!
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EliasVeritas
      Katja Thater

Still want a picture?
      Dont know who that is, but im guessing i dont :)
      Comeon! My confusion is understandable, how many blond women wearing a hat like and a stars patch are there?!
    • Nadia
      Nadia
      Bronze
      Afaik, Its not just EPT but general PokerStars attire, I saw them in Barcelona in Sep and the hoodies only had the Stars logo on them...
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      Anyone know how Johnny Lodden is doing?
    • EliasVeritas
      EliasVeritas
      Bronze
      Stupid internet