Skip to forum
2 players from same...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] 2 players from same IP; not same tables

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
1,712 Views
Janusrichmond
Joined: 28.07.2009
Poker Player

Is it aloud to play 2 players from same IP (same house) at pokerstars if we don´t play in the same tourney or at the same tables?


3 replies
DarkNeo1
Joined: 17.02.2008
PokerStrategist

Don't know ask Pokerstars support.
I have done it on a different site before.My freind and I both played the same MTT and on the first table it seated us right next to each other lol.I was on his left so I kicked his ass,not that I needed position on him though. ♠_biggrin:


Janusrichmond Topic starter
Janusrichmond
Joined: 28.07.2009
Poker Player
opal99
Joined: 05.02.2008
BlackMember

Dont worry about that guys.. Last week, TwiceT & Gerv & me played in TT's appartment for about 2 hours (everyone on Stars) and no problem at all. As long as you dont play at the same table, no one can complain. ;)

Good luck at the tables!


Share: