Bad Influence

• blairestorm
      blairestorm
      Bronze
      Have you ever discussed hand histories with friends, or peers about any of the players you played in the big games on Full Tilt, or against any opponent for that matter?

I have never in my life studied hand histories. I have never studied books, or watched videos. I always have just played poker and played with every player who wanted to play me. To be honest, I never even studied my own hand histories.

Great, now I don't feel like studying, watching videos or looking at my hand histories :f_biggrin:
  • 9 replies
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Is it Patrick Antonius?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Isildur1 should be carried on a throne for this. Pray to your deity that this influence spreads far and wide across the globe.
    • blairestorm
      blairestorm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      Isildur1 should be carried on a throne for this. Pray to your deity that this influence spreads far and wide across the globe.
      Oh.... NOW I get it... :s_evil:
    • metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      Who said these words of wisdom ?
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      isildur1 said it...

and i think this has a very good influence for the poker comunnity!

aloat fishes have a man who rich the highest and like them didnt studied at all!

we should all thank him :s_love:
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      well I don't think it's bad. I didn't watch handhistories since I played NL25. I didn't read any strategy and I don't use any HUD or manager scripts or something either. I don't know if I would do better with but I feel the game is still beatable and it makes me a better player with deeper thinking without. I used manager for 2 months and when I stopped it was very hard because I didn't have my mommy telling me what to do but well I like it now ^_^v
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Just to add to the fun, have you heard about this guy...

XBLINK has taken the cereus network by storm over the past month as he rode out one of the sickest heaters in online history. His identity is not certain, however two plus two member, ‘89blist’, has claimed to be cereus’s XBLINK, and the short account he gave of how he amassed his large bankroll was truly amazing.
      Apparently, XBLINK entered an $11 MTT on the 11th November and took 1st place for a $745 prize and ground this to a whopping 6-figure bankroll playing PLO in just 5 days! From the sixth day onwards, he has been playing $25/$50 up to $200/$400 and hit a career peak of $578,579 in just over a month.
      His heater continued this week as he earned a staggering $588,190.07 in just 4 days of playing the best high stakes players on cereus.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Just to add to the fun, have you heard about this guy...

XBLINK has taken the cereus network by storm over the past month as he rode out one of the sickest heaters in online history. His identity is not certain, however two plus two member, ‘89blist’, has claimed to be cereus’s XBLINK, and the short account he gave of how he amassed his large bankroll was truly amazing.
      Apparently, XBLINK entered an $11 MTT on the 11th November and took 1st place for a $745 prize and ground this to a whopping 6-figure bankroll playing PLO in just 5 days! From the sixth day onwards, he has been playing $25/$50 up to $200/$400 and hit a career peak of $578,579 in just over a month.
      His heater continued this week as he earned a staggering $588,190.07 in just 4 days of playing the best high stakes players on cereus.
      Wow is that guy cereus...

:s_evil: :f_cool:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      ^lmao to easy.. horrible joke but i had to laugh.