Strategypoints

• 3 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I started receiving mine two days after registration. Ask their online support if you're tracked to PokerStrategy correctly (if you haven't done so already) and just wait a few days.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I started receiving mine two days after registration. Ask their online support if you're tracked to PokerStrategy correctly (if you haven't done so already) and just wait a few days.
      I have immediately contacted their live support asking if I was tracked correctly and I wasn't (apparently I'm not the only one who had problems there). They were kind enough to link me to pokerstrategy.com, but that was well over a week ago. I'm not impatient or whatever but it would suck if I couldn't take a stab at the rakerace in January.
    • Katu1900
      Katu1900
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I have immediately contacted their live support asking if I was tracked correctly and I wasn't (apparently I'm not the only one who had problems there). They were kind enough to link me to pokerstrategy.com, but that was well over a week ago. I'm not impatient or whatever but it would suck if I couldn't take a stab at the rakerace in January.

+1 ive contacted live support just right now, and they told me "now" im tracked through pokerstrategy.