This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Strategypoints

• 3 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I started receiving mine two days after registration. Ask their online support if you're tracked to PokerStrategy correctly (if you haven't done so already) and just wait a few days.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I started receiving mine two days after registration. Ask their online support if you're tracked to PokerStrategy correctly (if you haven't done so already) and just wait a few days.
      I have immediately contacted their live support asking if I was tracked correctly and I wasn't (apparently I'm not the only one who had problems there). They were kind enough to link me to pokerstrategy.com, but that was well over a week ago. I'm not impatient or whatever but it would suck if I couldn't take a stab at the rakerace in January.
    • Katu1900
      Katu1900
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      I have immediately contacted their live support asking if I was tracked correctly and I wasn't (apparently I'm not the only one who had problems there). They were kind enough to link me to pokerstrategy.com, but that was well over a week ago. I'm not impatient or whatever but it would suck if I couldn't take a stab at the rakerace in January.

+1 ive contacted live support just right now, and they told me "now" im tracked through pokerstrategy.