The 2009 review - What did you like? What not?

• Jonas
      Another year comes to its end which creates a good opportunity to review the past 12 months. Feedback of you - the community - is very important to us and we kindly ask you to give us as many comments as possible.

• Do you feel that our actions have had a positive effect on the community and that we were pushing the community forward?
      • Did we manage to create especially for you extra value?
      • With what are you satisfied?
      • With what are you not satisfied?

Help us to get a good overview of how you personally feel about and our performance in 2009. With your feedback we are able to set our way for 2010 and work on our offer of content, service & promotions.

If your feedback is overall positive - and only if it is positive - we would be glad if you vote for us as is nominated as "Affiliate of the Year"and "Poker-Affiliate of the Year":

If you prefer to send us feedback in a more personal way via email, feel free to do so and Email to Xantos. His Email address is:
  • 2 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      Everything perfect imo..
      Mby more "strategy videos" focusing on certain aspects of game
      Ty :heart:
    • ione88
      Hi, my name is Ivan. I'm from the Russian community.

I think it's time to revise the system of TAF. What would for the invitation
      people do not receive lump sum, as a percentage of the rake they generate.

Also in the future, you can do, such a multilevel system.

Thus, people can receive passive income from the games their friends and
      will have a much greater interest in a development. I am sure that if they do not occur in the near future. So you may get serious competitors and they will use Advantages of MLM.