i am new help me

• bobriss
      bobriss
      Bronze
      I PASS THE QUIZ AND OPEN ACC ON BET365 AND I DIDNT GET 50$ AND DIDNT GET EMAIL FROM POKER STRATEGY??? I SENT THEM 2 TICKETS 5 DAYS AGO AND STILL NOTHING! CAN SOME1 TELL ME WHAT TO DO I WANNA GET THAT 50$!
  • 5 replies
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      lol, why the CAPS? And why do most newbies write their first post in CAPS?

Go to: Home -> Customer Support
      Log a ticket there ;)

good luck

T
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      i am waiting my bonus over a moth now :baby: :baby:
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Bobriss and welcome to pokerstrategy.com!

I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received the starting capital. Are you sure that you entered all the details correctly and used the pokerstrategy bonus code? Also please check the spam folder of your e-mail account as the e-mail from pokerstrategy requesting an ID check might be there :) . If you have done all that then feel free to write another ticket to the costumer support. There you can also see the status of your tickets and the answered tickets. There have however been some delays with starting capitals because of the christmas holidays so that might be one of the reasons for why you haven't received any e-mails etc yet ;) .

Regards,

Primzi
    • nsr15
      nsr15
      Basic
      Thank you, i'll allready send a ticket, they flaged my case, and hpoing to have money soon :=)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello Nsr15!

I'm glad my post helped you even though I did not see your previous post as it was not there before I started writing a reply ;) . I hope you will receive your starting capital soon!

Regards,

Primzi