I D like to say your opinion about my play after a short sesios ....

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      starting with nl 25 played alot nl5 and 10 before....buyed poker tracker and after my first sesios i d like to know if i make the right decisions .....YES I KNOW 1k HANDs is nothing dont scream at me .....but for 6 tables its ok for 2.x hours ! ,amy thx

just an opinion for me ....thx effort will be apreciated
  • 4 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey cojonel

You may not want to hear it, but 1k hands simply isn't enough to make any meaningful comment on your play in any respect. Well, if you had a VPIP/PFR of 100/50 maybe, but in terms of what a reasonable VPIP/PFR might be, 1k hands just doesn't cut it.

Have a bit of patience and try again after playing [requires someone who understands (I guess) BSS and has an idea of the first reasonable sample size to begin to make comments].

The reason is simple. Take your "fold BB to steal" stat for instance at 72.22% (65/90). If you fold to the next ten steal attempts this stat becomes 65%. If you defend half of them it becomes 70% and if you have a great run of cards the next ten times in the BB it becomes 75%.

A range of 65% - 75% doesn't really mean a great deal. If you increase this sample size substantially, you can get more meaningful stats which are more able to be commented on.

Sorry for not offering something more useful to you, but I suspect you are unlikely to get any meaningful comments on your stats.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Thx a lot for wasting your time to answuer...i ll play one week more am than i think i ll post again some of my stats and again i m gonna study more cause i really like the play on this limit above the 10 limit who nobody respect your 3bet cbet etc... I m gonna post again after 10k + hands!have a nice day!
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Funny how you tried to blur out your player name in the screenshots but just above PT3 tells you your name anyway. I love those kind of mistakes.
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      haha :) ) lol btw no problem if others know my nick :D rush tables grinder from now :) ))