Spider Fold
      jr11 Fold
      YetLee Call 5.00
      Neverwin1 Fold

*** Turn(Board): *** : [J :diamond: , J :spade: , 5 :diamond: , Q :club:]

YetLee Check
      bloodscalp Bet 7.00
      YetLee Call 7.00

*** River(Board): *** : [J :diamond: , J :spade: , 5 :diamond: , Q :club: , T :diamond:]

YetLee Check
      bloodscalp Bet 16.00
      YetLee All-in 81.50
      bloodscalp Call 81.50

I think it wouldve been better to bet the turn instead of hoping that he would bet behind me again, and if he calls bet out again on the river. But as played, could I have done anything differently?
  • 3 replies
    • Grums2k
      Grums2k
      Bronze
      In my oppinion it boils down to what kind of read you have on the other player. Will he bet all streets if you check? Will he bet the flop so he can check behind on the turn and get a free card? Will he bluff the river if he miss his draw? These are all important questions to answer. Adapt your play in accordance to the player.

I would most definately bet for value on the river especially since there are both possible straights and flushes out there. But if you know that your opponent will bet regardless or most of the times checking can work just as good.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi snowylee!

I don't see a full house here on the flop, but I guess Kn=J ;)

If that is the case I would raise the turn here to build a pot. You have a big hand and want to play a big pot. But don't raise too big. Otherwise you might scare draws away. If you get called you should also lead out on the river. Otherwise he could just check behind.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Oh yeah Kn = J, I thought I edited everything lol :) . And yeah ok I thought so too. As my luck would have it this was yesterdays big bad beat story so guess what I lost to :P , I guess it shouldnt be that hard to figure out hehe.