NL 5 help..

• aristotel2009
      aristotel2009
      Bronze
      hi
      i play no limit 5 and at first hand in big blind i have 5$ and AK suited.UTG has 4.33 and raises to 0.16$ everyone else folds and i reraise 0.48$..then he reraises 1.5$ i go all in he calls and yakes me out with KK..how should i play this hand?
      another scenario..if let s say he calls my 0.48 reraise and in flop i hit K or flush draw..how will i play then?try to go all in?

thanks and hop to hear form you soon
  • 4 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      At NL5 you definitely go broke on that hand every single time. That's why you have a 50BI BRM.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I think it depends of you. It is not wrong to call or fold QQ or AK for 100BB when you only have 10 on the table. Once he reraise to $1.5 youn have to options push or fold and they are your choice. none of them are wrong. For the same reason that you cvan fold pocket kings preflop if you are deep stack and the opponent pushes you AI and is deep as well. the most important is to get to know the players and try to know what would he put you all in with on average. if it is JJ+ AK then you might want to fold your AK. but for a lot of players at NL5 it is 22+ Ax. so AK+ is defintely [rofitable in a lot of the cases.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      but for a lot of players at NL5 it is 22+ Ax. so AK+ is defintely [rofitable in a lot of the cases.
      This is the explanation for what I wrote above. Thanks thazar. :f_love:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Originally posted by thazar
      but for a lot of players at NL5 it is 22+ Ax. so AK+ is defintely [rofitable in a lot of the cases.
      This is the explanation for what I wrote above. Thanks thazar. :f_love:
      just expended a bit :)