Instant VIP upgrade at Betfred

• 17 replies
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      just to make it clear you have to earn 15000 points in one month to upgrade to gold and then maintain at least 15000 points every other month to stay at gold level?
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      i got 8000 points in the first month and went automaticaly from basic to silver wich i didnt think was suposed to happen anyway im now allowed to play in the $3500 VIP club freeroll, surly i didnt win it after i won the $5000 bonus dollar freeroll a few days earlier...........
    • Sanlituen
      Sanlituen
      Bronze
      Betfred is being slow on me.
      Any of u have this prob?
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sanlituen
      Betfred is being slow on me.
      Any of u have this prob?
      what do you mean by being slow on you?
      i have never had any problems with connection or the software and if i needed to know or wanted anything the live support is excellent they will do watever they can to help you
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      hi, i havnt played that much the last month on betfred but managed to keep my silver level, i have started playing full time again but they say i need to get 20,000 points because of avarage to get to gold, does the fast trac to gold not effect this ? any way i got 7000 points last month 8k =silver and i got 12k month before i think..........i dont really get it
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      This isn't true, i've just spoken to a member of staff why my status hasn't been updated instantly and they said that it's not true that Pokerstrategy players VIP status get updated instantly, and they where unsure why PS would say it.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ZeMammuth,

thank you for your post. I am not sure if we still have this promotion available, so I will get an answer and come back to you.

Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      This promotion is still valid, but you need to accumulate at least 15 000 betfred points to become a gold member and then you should be upgraded instantly.

Greetings,
      Hannes
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      This promotion is still valid, but you need to accumulate at least 15 000 betfred points to become a gold member and then you should be upgraded instantly.

Greetings,
      Hannes
      you do get upgrades at 15,000 but not automaticaly, you have to go to live help and ask for the upgrade (if you get no luck speaking to the first person you speak to then ask to speak to a person on their poker team )
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes that is correct. The VIP level cannot be upgraded automatically. So you will need to contact the Betfred customer support via live chat or e-mail as soon as you reach a new level.

Good luck at Betfred,
      Hannes
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Does anyone know if promo is still valid?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

The promotion should be still valid. But we will double check with Betfred and as soon as we have an answer we will let you know.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      We just got the confirmation that the promotion is still valid. In case of an upgrade please contact the customer support of Betfred, who will do the upgrade then.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • cubinis
      cubinis
      Bronze
      Last month i didnt get rakeback because they told me they cant upgrade me. This month i asked them to upgrade me and once again they told me that its not possible. They claimed that were was no promo like this with pokerstrategy ever. Today I finally got upgraded after.
      So i just wanted to say that betfred support are bots. I lost my 1 month rakeback because of them, and they cant even answer a simple q.
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      Haven't Betfred changed the requirements for VIP levels, so that the promo is effectively void?

VIP requirements

My understanding is that VIP levels are now determined by the previous month's rake only.

Of course, I've been wrong before....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      With this promotion you get upgraded instantly. No need to wait for the first of each month.

Sure, before the benefit was much bigger, but it is still a nice to have.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Alferg
      Alferg
      Bronze
      Ahhh...OK. Thanks Hannes!