[NL2-NL10] NL 10 AQ on re-raised pot

• Kaitz20
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0,05/0,10 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,50, 2 folds, BB raises to $1,00, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0,50.

Flop: ($2,15) A:diamond: , K:diamond: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,70, Hero calls $0,70.

Turn: ($3,55) Q:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0,40, Hero calls $0,40.

River: ($4,35) T:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $4,35

So I decided to take the shot at NL 10 BSS tables, these tables are really loose:D and I can call raise with my pocket pairs, overcards and then re-evaluate on the flop. So much more thinking at at least no one has yet sucked out to me, what happens every 3-rd hand, while I´m playing SSS.

Q: Did I play that hand on the flop or turn too weak? I thought that min re-raise could mean only one thing, aces or kings, but I called pre-flop for pot odds. Hit my top pair, but the board wasn´t very nice, so I decided to just call it down and keep it small (still first major pot on NL 10 tables:D )
  • 1 reply
    • Puschkin81
      Hi Kaitz20!

I would raise on the turn. His small bet looks very weak and you made two pair. There are straight and flushdraws possible. Protect your hand. Check behind on the river is ok because there are many hands which beat you now.

Good luck at the tables!