Playing on PKR feels the same as on other platforms
        23%
        I'm getting nowhere near winning a hand
        12%
      Total: 26 Votes
    • Ankee
      Ankee
      Bronze
      Today we want to know how you judge the player quality at PKR. Is it just casual players or are there serious threats to your bankroll?

Voice your opinion and take part in our poll!
  • 3 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      yes at low levels you do find quite a lot of fish. I have never played at higher level. As for rake you get 30% but the rake is only calculated on played hands and it is only the part of the rake that you put in. So a tight aggressive players doesn't get a lot. As for bonuses they are very hard to clear and there is no step ion clearing it. So if you deposit $800. you'll ahve to clear the whole thing or get nothing.

another point that I thought limits the profit, is the fact that people take their time playing with the emotions and and voices rather than playing poker and the hand rate is very low and the table maximum is 4. So it is impossible to do that many hands to generate a lot of profit or rake or even points to clear any bonuses

I played a lot on PKR and yes it is fun but if you play poker to make some profit I beleive you can make a lot more in other rooms.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I just started playing there and so far haven't been too impressed by my opponents. I'll get back when I have played some more.
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      plenty of fish, but its soo hard to grind you'll do well to manage 200 hands/hr in the 6max games even less on full ring so that kinda sucks :s_frown: