vote in the poker chipset poll

• OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Hey everyone, I just want to remind you people to vote in this poll whichever answer you like, if u like mine (Olah Zsolt) or if you dont, doesn't matter, I just want the poll to have at least "some" neutral voters, unlike the current 1st who's voted by a whole community.

most voted answers at the moment:

Olah Zsolt-Andras: You should play poker mainly because it can provide most of the things you need in life : Money, fun, adrenaline, teaches patience, aggresion, math, reading skills, advanced thinking, meeting a whole new community, gives you the free time whenever you want, it sets you goals, improves your life motivation and the most important thing of all, if you are a winning player, it gives you "freedom" on the beautiful planet, where everyone is a slave...

Eddie Dumea: Play poker to see your limits, reach your limits, expand your limits. Tilt early on so you don't tilt further on. Control the game, don't let it control you. Be in charge of them, don't let them charge you. Oh, and enjoy all the perks of the game, because they sure are plenty!

Please everyone, take 5seconds of ur time and vote the one u like more. Thank you very much
  • 5 replies
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Reading too answers for the question why you should play poker..well, honestly I don't see much in what Eddie is saying there, its rather dumb then a real reason why you should play this game. Wonder who else voted him beside his own nation. I vote for Zsolt's answer, its pretty decent imo.
    • imbahness
      imbahness
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lizocain
      Reading too answers for the question why you should play poker..well, honestly I don't see much in what Eddie is saying there, its rather dumb then a real reason why you should play this game. Wonder who else voted him beside his own nation. I vote for Zsolt's answer, its pretty decent imo.
      +1
      pretty much the same thought here
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Wow, creating even more threads, you advertised yourself on like 3 communities already and you're still crying. Oh well.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Southofheaven
      Wow, creating even more threads, you advertised yourself on like 3 communities already and you're still crying. Oh well.
      lol..
      1. i dont cry
      2. if u overdo something do it properly, say i advertise myself on 10billion communites, lie properly if u do
      3. oh and ur the one who started the advertising, i didnt know it was legal before that, but as soon as i saw those tons of votes, it was obvious where are u from :) )) no more comment, im bored of this sh*t, enjoy ur achievement.
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      i voted arno janssens because this is the only name i can read properly :)
      but none of the contesters has a good answer ‘Why you should play poker’

a good answer would be: because its a very enjoyable game that isn’t that heard to learn, just learn the pokerhandrankings and become the greatest pokerplayer of all time, you can do it because lots of people earn big money with poker :)